Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Bug with FB109 Hall of Blasphemy

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm trying to put FB109 Demon in my 1.5.3 Client/server, i have the files (litmodels.pck, a26 serverside and clientside, surfaces.pck) with this dg working fine, but, when I enter that dg using the Nirvana Temple NPC, i'm being teleported fine to the dg (with mobs and models,walls, all ok i think), but 1 second later i'm fall (teleported) to the height 0 and i can't move anymore, only still snared on this point(and the mobs still above me, moving around the dg all fine.). I'm tried to fly on the gsconfig but not help, and my elementclient.exe have the doors open with a hexeditor. Anyone know how to solve this? Thanks!

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
check the map CID and limit vars in gs.conf from the version its from and from the a26 in the 153's gs.conf and make sure you match the old CID and limit vars of the map when porting it, I would also make sure that the entire section of a26 is mimmicked correctly in gs.conf because your maps vHeightMin and vHeightMax may be incorrect Nirvana vs fb109 for example.

And if you end up getting it fixed do ya mind sending me all of its required files? I much prefer Hall of Blasphemy over Nirvana. :love:

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, thanks to help my. I'm sending the comparison of gs.conf 1.3.9 and gs conf 1.5.3.
In background is the 1.3.9 and the other is 1.5.3, for my, looks all ok, except for the players capacity.
Can i enter Hall of blasphemy using the nirvana npc? How to activate the hall door in the hell? I'm trying everything :scared:.

I'm using that files:

It's a downgrade to 1.3.9, buts hall of blasphemy works fine in my 1.3.9 server.

Official Post: http://forum.ragezone.com/f694/release-perfect-world-ms-1-a-1110566/

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, thanks to help my. I'm sending the comparison of gs.conf 1.3.9 and gs conf 1.5.3.
In background is the 1.3.9 and the other is 1.5.3, for my, looks all ok, except for the players capacity.
Can i enter Hall of blasphemy using the nirvana npc? How to activate the hall door in the hell? I'm trying everything :scared:.

I'm using that files:

It's a downgrade to 1.3.9, buts hall of blasphemy works fine in my 1.3.9 server.

Official Post: http://forum.ragezone.com/f694/release-perfect-world-ms-1-a-1110566/

you would have to either create and add a task to teleport to hall of blasphemy or change a current one on the npc itself to match new location, personally id copy one and change tele + co ords to match new location, make sure you change all the relevant info ie task id. the instance needs to be running and you need the 1st fairy culti if im reading what you have put correctly on entering hell.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm using the Hall of blasphemy coord. on nirvana guardian npc task(with the correct instance ID: 126), but, when I teleported (fine) to a room in dg, for 1 second is fine and i see the dg and mobs etc(wall, floor, details) all ok, but 1 second later i'm teleported to point in the 0 height and become snared on it. I'm dont fall through the floor, i'm teleported down for height 0 :*:
I will take prints and more details of this problem and post here.

Upvote 0
Back