Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Bug pwAdmin, and Connection map world

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi I have two problems right thing for me, I got a VPS server at pulseheberg! I install "Ubuntu 12.04 64bit (LTS)" above! Then I followed this tutorial> http://forum.ragezone.com/f751/pw1-5-1-easy-1014795/ - the everything is set, I start ./server , to start the server, so it is well run ect .. I try to log in, I succeeded well, I create my character is ect .. I did start once my character is done, then its logs me directly! is its me but this error "Could not log in to server" therefore I said that his coming worlds or anything, so I'll pwAdmin on the top left it says in red "Initial Change Password" thus I but a password, the page reload it and its done nothing, but I still see the tabs "accounts, characters ect .." suddenly I press a tab and its remakes me "Initial Change password "! is unable to connect .. I have to change anything, I leave everything by default! & I wanted to know if I can with a vps stop or start the worlds? or if it was with an order, but I want to know if the worlds are open!

I but the screens below!

error when I log in to the site

[1]
rfDFH24 - Bug pwAdmin, and Connection map world - RaGEZONE Forums

[2]
jjUsRGv - Bug pwAdmin, and Connection map world - RaGEZONE Forums

error when I log in game

[1]
F2jozi9 - Bug pwAdmin, and Connection map world - RaGEZONE Forums

[2]
5u1BWSH - Bug pwAdmin, and Connection map world - RaGEZONE Forums

[3]
KOhynXi - Bug pwAdmin, and Connection map world - RaGEZONE Forums

[4]
4q1ghoz - Bug pwAdmin, and Connection map world - RaGEZONE Forums

Thank you so much to those who help me!

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
In the Emperor name
Reaction score
you must load (and check if is loaded btw) origination map
i think is A62 or A63 (i dont remember right now, but i thinkis A62)

about pwadmin, sorry no idea (you changed the default password? is not your character password, is inside one of the pwadmin files. i dont have my server around to check on what file exactly is, but i believe is on the index one)
and yes you can load and unload maps from pwadmin

i think password for pwadmin is root

and you can change it editing the file .pwadminconf at WEB-INF folder

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i had same problem with pwAdmin , simply go on google and search for an md5 encrypter and encryppt a password then add it in pwadminconf.jsp and it wont keep showing change initial password

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
agree, for pwadmin it's good, I use a generator MP5, then I replace the .pwadminconf file, I get a good connect thank you so much! by cons for the worlds, I do not find, when I go to Server control nothing is going on, its been a blank page, and then when I go into characters, its been a blank page too, is, j 've seen that by going to my page to register on my server, recording works well, but this account in the database, but is not taken into account by the server, such Pwadmin on the list account, the account is well, I try to delete it tells me that the account does not exist: /

I am looking to connect, but nothing appears: /
QtUi1pL - Bug pwAdmin, and Connection map world - RaGEZONE Forums

the problem of account I can do without it serves its nothing I can created the page directly pwadmin his works I just want to know how to start maps :(

Attachments

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
agree, for pwadmin it's good, I use a generator MP5, then I replace the .pwadminconf file, I get a good connect thank you so much! by cons for the worlds, I do not find, when I go to Server control nothing is going on, its been a blank page, and then when I go into characters, its been a blank page too, is, j 've seen that by going to my page to register on my server, recording works well, but this account in the database, but is not taken into account by the server, such Pwadmin on the list account, the account is well, I try to delete it tells me that the account does not exist: /

I am looking to connect, but nothing appears: /
QtUi1pL - Bug pwAdmin, and Connection map world - RaGEZONE Forums

the problem of account I can do without it serves its nothing I can created the page directly pwadmin his works I just want to know how to start maps :(

i had some problems too with getting it going , make sure first of all that the ips are corect , in pwAdmin.conf try ip and then try localhost instead of ip.
You can also start maps by going to PWServer/gamed and do ./gs gs01 or a63 (since it is the starting map) etc..

Attachments

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i had some problems too with getting it going , make sure first of all that the ips are corect , in pwAdmin.conf try ip and then try localhost instead of ip.
You can also start maps by going to PWServer/gamed and do ./gs gs01 or a63 (since it is the starting map) etc..

pwAdmin in the ip are ok I think, I will but then the screen of .pwadminconf .pwconf

.pwadminconf
UVILT2u - Bug pwAdmin, and Connection map world - RaGEZONE Forums

.pwconf
yNRahx - Bug pwAdmin, and Connection map world - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
The only thing that i see as being strange is the path String pw_server_path = "/home (is this right?)
also try instead of localhost adding ip
String db_host = "localhost";

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
well , the best solution would be to start from 0 and do everything again
(which shouldt take too much time)

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
well , the best solution would be to start from 0 and do everything again
(which shouldt take too much time)

I'm still the tutorial I followed? I reinstall once I reinstall, I touch nothing, and I told you that it's done? if you have skype to chat, add me> Maxxou62800

I reinstall, its still not working, but I ask myself, as I have a VPS, I have to change all the ip ip by VPS? because normally when I install it is local to the VPS's like I can not connect to the server with the VPS, so I have to connect from my pc, so its not count as local, otherwise I can give IDs putty, I uninstalled everything, then someone can install my server? as it will be on her!

Upvote 0
Back