Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to change all Task.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How to change all task in sTASKedit. I want x10 Reputation all Quest in game. I need a tool change all. Help seach...

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I know that you feel bro.:(:

Everyone just develop sEledit. But nobody remember sTASKedit. The biggest problem is the sTASKedit code is big and rewriting takes time. I believe that have programmers with big knowledge in C++ or C#. But, if one day someone create an exlusive task editor, he will sell it.
I leave suggestions to someone create new tasks editor with multiple select and edit, new interface, options to add items from elements in reward section. Something like UdE.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
As far i know there is no tool yet that can do that unless its a tool i havn't seen yet...
You haven't seen all the tools, I have one that can.

How to change all task in sTASKedit. I want x10 Reputation all Quest in game. I need a tool change all. Help seach...
Besides that fact, the source of sTasksEdit is public, so how about download it and try to modifiy it so it does exactly what you want.

See, this is the reason we don't release our tools to public anymore, people became lazy and just ask others to make tools do to it for them.
Wich we don't put up with anymore.

So hate to break it to you but nobody here is going to give you a tool that allows you to multiply all tasks rates, either become a true developer yourself or just put up with current sTasksEdit

Upvote 0

Ben

Developer - JS
Developer
Reaction score
You haven't seen all the tools, I have one that can.

Besides that fact, the source of sTasksEdit is public, so how about download it and try to modifiy it so it does exactly what you want.

See, this is the reason we don't release our tools to public anymore, people became lazy and just ask others to make tools do to it for them.
Wich we don't put up with anymore.

So hate to break it to you but nobody here is going to give you a tool that allows you to multiply all tasks rates, either become a true developer yourself or just put up with current sTasksEdit

Ik there are lots of tools :) and its obvious that theres tools i don't have but i'm not going to pay like 300 euro for something i could do in a later stage of college :)

Upvote 0
Back