Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Cross Server Setup

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I'm trying to setup a cross-server environment as a learning experience...
This is the only guide i have found on the subject, but can't seem to figure it out...

I have 3 servers setup, one as a base... They all seem to be working fine... I use d 8888 142 x x x to enter a42, once in I do not see toon from other server... Cross-server horn doesn't work either...

any help is appreciated...

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Not much demand for this at the moment, but v1.5.6+ has a lot more cross-server activities... I wouldn't mind making my own cross-server events...

The logs on the base server shows loadexchange related to the other server zones when I start them, but can't see toons from other server when in a42...
It looks as if the toons are entering the local a42, where I think they should be enter a42 on the base server...
I'm wondering if there is a specific way to enter a42... Also there is the new a77 related to a42 introduced in the v1.5.5 server...

Upvote 0
Back