Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

err : Disconnect from linkserver

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey, my server pw when start always there err: Disconnect from linkserver. Sid = (number)And if the server I turn off the character that has been made will be lost / rollback

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Post the actual log ill take a look at it.

could just be your permissions on the folders

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have only had that issue when something was wrong the characters not remaining on relog makes me think somethings not being saved server side like in unique named or gamed thats why I said permissions.

I had to recover a server from a hack once and I recovered just the relevant folders for the characters when the permissions were wrong id log out and back in and the characters would have reverted to the state they were in so id imagine the same thing applies to new characters if they cant be saved.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I had to recover a server from a hack once and I recovered just the relevant folders for the characters when the permissions were wrong id log out and back in and the characters would have reverted to the state they were in so id imagine the same thing applies to new characters if they cant be saved.[/QUOTE]

So I have to give permission to which folder? :/
This is my auth logs ;
Code:
java.lang.NullPointerException    at
 com.goldhuman.account.storage.acquireUserCreatime(Unknown Source)    at
 protocol.UserLogin.Server(Unknown Source)    at
 com.goldhuman.IO.Protocol.Rpc.Process(Unknown Source)    at
 com.goldhuman.IO.Protocol.Task.run(Unknown Source)    at
 com.goldhuman.Common.ThreadPool.run(Unknown Source)    at
 java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
recheck your sql database settings.

I would also purge and reinstall java just to be sure something hasn't gone wrong there.

chmod -R 755 /home replace home with whatever directory your gamed and gambd and uniquenamed folder in.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
i guess primal start map is started too like world? so is61 or 62 or 63 or what is the map for your version.
if both map started well then second question
every character (new too with default clsconfig) disconnect too?
if no then could be character related (like a item or quest etc)

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
recheck your sql database settings.

I would also purge and reinstall java just to be sure something hasn't gone wrong there.

chmod -R 755 /home replace home with whatever directory your gamed and gambd and uniquenamed folder in.

i guess primal start map is started too like world? so is61 or 62 or 63 or what is the map for your version.
if both map started well then second question
every character (new too with default clsconfig) disconnect too?
if no then could be character related (like a item or quest etc)

i was reinstalled my server :) but now the problem is "Characters can not level up, If i kill the monster, still the exp bar will not go up"

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I use PWI server file 1.5.3 from loko9988 and abileneken (combine them) to match with the client, since i running (upgrade the file server) it on PWI 1.5.1 server file
Now, the server running without problem :flute:
Thank you very much Ragezone Master :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Upvote 0
Back