Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Gs01 Dont work.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hey guys, I got a series problem, I dont really know what happened, I had my server going well with insta cast, But I decided to remove it because it ruins the game, I used the program (PW Incast © Joslian 2014) to remove the insta cast and the replaced it. I restarted server and maps dont work. Starting logs are empty

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Still.. the maps dont open

Looool, I added a full new gamedb and still its not working

Gonna re install the server am glade i have a backup

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Hey guys, I got a series problem, I dont really know what happened, I had my server going well with insta cast, But I decided to remove it because it ruins the game, I used the program (PW Incast © Joslian 2014) to remove the insta cast and the replaced it. I restarted server and maps dont work. Starting logs are empty

maybe you have some problems with your elements.data ...
please to re-check

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I told you, I reinstalled the whole gamedb (Where all the game stuff is located including the elements.data) but still

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I did

I download the whole server and extracted it in desktop, replaced the gamedb with the one in my server

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
downloaded whole server just for 1 file??

"hmm i want to edit my gs, cant be arsed to back it up first though"

forum.ragezone.com -

"help my gs is fucked!!!!"

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Check the motherfucking logs

Be calm bro .... this case is very easy if the thread maker wants use his brain...

I told you, I reinstalled the whole gamedb (Where all the game stuff is located including the elements.data) but still

If you edited the GS just put the original and if you edited the elements.data try put the original or something that you edited just try to put the original.

Upvote 0
Back