Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

GShop Problem

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Mkay, I have edited a GShop for 151, made sure time stamp matches previous Gshop, Created and moved G Shop and G Shop Sev to appropriate files ( Elements data, Server side gamed config )

My Problem is after logging in, And selecting my char, world map crashes and am unable to continue.

Is the error something in G Shop? I went through and checked, nothing seemed wrong... I did add a few things, namely war avatar packs and cards, Devil and Serenity stones, Scroll of tome... That's about it I think.

Can Anyone shed some light on what's wrong?

Edit

World map is now not coming online.

root@PWI:/home/gamed# gs gs01 >/home/logs/gs01.log &
[1] 2660
root@PWI:/home/gamed# GPL Ghostscript 9.05: Unrecoverable error, exit code 1

Have attached Gshop and GShop Sev file

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
lol.. I alrdy told u.. how to do it, ceate, edit and add in element.data as a custom item. What I've been telling u is search how to do make a custom item, edit and adding them in element.data. Get it? its 2 different thing. Im telling u the steps, but u gotta search the guide. Its pretty simple as what I just said. u just making it complex by asking me the guide while I alrdy told u the essential part. lolz.. probably that what some ppl said, "They give u a bite, but u want to eat whole of it", if u know what I mean.

I know what ur means, ppl are barely helping. Barely and not helping at all, I'll take barely.. no matter how small the clue is. As long as I knew the thing I was looking for is here somewhere.. Now, Im giving this in details for what u have to do.

1. If u did what I and @whoami1995 said in our previous, previous and previous post, the search for guide and how thing, u probably should come across with this.
http://forum.ragezone.com/f695/noob-tutorial-npc-elements-xml-619219/

2. Kindly read and understood the part about element data, they did mention about adding new item/custom item and putting them into the gshop.

3. Make sure to have ur element.data back up (obviously) before doing some changes

4. After add them in element.data, u should use the same item ID u just add for the custom item and put them into ur gshop

5. Test them.

6. Failed? Then u probably doing something wrong on the progress, re-do. Repeat 4 and 5 after re-do.

7. Success? Then good job, u finally learn the knowledges of adding custom item.

Detail enough? any did I miss?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
lol.. I alrdy told u.. how to do it, ceate, edit and add in element.data as a custom item. What I've been telling u is search how to do make a custom item, edit and adding them in element.data. Get it? its 2 different thing. Im telling u the steps, but u gotta search the guide. Its pretty simple as what I just said. u just making it complex by asking me the guide while I alrdy told u the essential part. lolz.. probably that what some ppl said, "They give u a bite, but u want to eat whole of it", if u know what I mean.

I know what ur means, ppl are barely helping. Barely and not helping at all, I'll take barely.. no matter how small the clue is. As long as I knew the thing I was looking for is here somewhere.. Now, Im giving this in details for what u have to do.

1. If u did what I and @whoami1995 said in our previous, previous and previous post, the search for guide and how thing, u probably should come across with this.
http://forum.ragezone.com/f695/noob-tutorial-npc-elements-xml-619219/

2. Kindly read and understood the part about element data, they did mention about adding new item/custom item and putting them into the gshop.

3. Make sure to have ur element.data back up (obviously) before doing some changes

4. After add them in element.data, u should use the same item ID u just add for the custom item and put them into ur gshop

5. Test them.

6. Failed? Then u probably doing something wrong on the progress, re-do. Repeat 4 and 5 after re-do.

7. Success? Then good job, u finally learn the knowledges of adding custom item.

Detail enough? any did I miss?

sELedit from 343's package no good due to version...

Trying a different version now

Edit

No I'm not, file I found from THIS forum is gone >.<

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Then you're using the wrong sELedit, there are many different versions in my pw_dev.iso (not just one)

if you're looking to edit 151 EL data you're likely going to want to use the one in /PW_DEV/pwtools-bin/sELedit/ if I recall correctly...

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Then you're using the wrong sELedit, there are many different versions in my pw_dev.iso (not just one)

if you're looking to edit 151 EL data you're likely going to want to use the one in /PW_DEV/pwtools-bin/sELedit/ if I recall correctly...

Tried, says no corresponding config file found? V 101 Patterns configs\PW_*_v1010.cfg

?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yea, you're outdated then, the newest one contains for 151 :wink:

Already o_O SAWEET

LOADING ERROR!
This error mostly occurs of configuration and elements.data mismatch

???? o_O

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How to create new IM/Shop Fashion Set (PW 1.5.3)
DaRealGE - GShop Problem - RaGEZONE Forums

Upvote 0
Back