Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Gshop issue. ( Added items appear but cant be bought. )

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok so I have been playing with gshop editing and I can get the items added to the show sort em and they show up but i cant buy any of the items I add. I remember reading something about deleting some hashed keys or something a long time ago but I can't seem to find that post anymore. Anyone got some insight on this issue they can offer me?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is it a clean G Shop? The one that came with my download was corrupted somehow, I had to basically start completely fresh :/

Although, if you have a single wrong item in G Shop, it won't allow you to buy most things.....

And is everything activated?

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
The one from the svn tools and mine wasnt corrupted cause the one in my dl was fine till i edited it.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
You got it just the gsdata or you want the sev too?

if i can figure the gshop out the next thing i wanna do is make an npc that sells this stuff and wipe the gshop out but baby steps lol

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Of course id rather fix it myself anyway thanks a lot man much appreciated. Could you maybe link me to some stuff on the npc I read a thread already where 343 was talking about it is it still the same of 151? I just dont wanna trash my stuff. I might have to get myself a vmware image to mess around with,

Just to be sure mine isnt messed up can someone spot me a file they know isnt corrupt can just be basic.

Please someone help me with this. I am at my wits end. I have put days into searching about this, I follow the same steps everyone says to .. if its the prices how should they be set?

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok I got the server to boot with the new element data stuff shows in the shop but still cant buy anything only now it says boutique does not have this kind of item. I have a searched I have made sure the files client side match the files server side .. only thing i see is some stuff about maps that I dont understand anyone know why I cant get rid of this error?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
View attachment gshop 151.rar

Fun released. Made it from the scratch. Feel free to edit into ur liking. Enjoy!

Whats in it?
Main Tab - Sub Tab

Shop - Basic, Packs, Utility, StoneOrbs, Misc, Dyes
Male Fashion
Female Fashion
Flyers (The exact flyers sold on PWI)
Pets - Battle, Mounts, Skill Scroll, Food
Crafting - Mats I, Mats II, Herbs, TT, Warsoul, Awaken
Rank9 (Mold for limitless Rank9 according to their races)
SkillBooks (Sage and Demon divided into sub tabs according to their races)

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks man we also figured out what it was and will be releasing a tutorial ill try your gshop out though.

Upvote 0
Back