Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Help for actual version PWI v85+ model.pck unpacker

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Help me to find actual unpacker for model.pck version v85+ PWI. Also i see into element folder another new archives models.pkx. , i'm not sure which contain models and maps characters.
Thanks in advance for some info and help!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes, yes, yes!
I got this from fgru:
" ive tested newest jd client with models.pck [ 2.097.152 ] / pkx [ 325.398 ] but i think pck tool is incompatible but idk"
from this post:
http://forum.ragezone.com/f756/cant-extract-models-pck-985009/

and also this 2010 post from Ronny1982
http://forum.ragezone.com/f693/spck-simple-pck-utility-675051/

I see too many interface changes in last PWI game engine. Also look manipulate models like Unity Game Engine (3 years experience :) ) I thing is too far to get actual cliient version 80 - 85+ unpacker sPCK.exe or pwpack.exe.
If you finish new pack will be glad to get this incredable tools and re-mode fashion, characters and etc.
Danke, Thank you, Спосиба for exellent info help dear proffesional programers!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
RaGEZONER
Loyal Member
Reaction score
on pwi 85+ it works ... my posts was on jd > jade dynasty < you can try " copy /B models.pck +models.pkx models_new.pck " and unpack with spck ... after your work you must split it again i think but not sure ...

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you for advice
I tried the procedure with combination 2 files working 100%. Actual version SPCk unpacker does not recognize files size 2Gbt. Also need me command bat to split the new pck file to *.pck and *.pkx.
Try will to actual unpacker for version PWI New horizons

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
New actual unpacker and tools for PWI and games:

Working 100% with a new version game archives. If you know command to split a new archives pck/pkx, will be grateful to share.
Thank you fgru to advice and pro ppl from great forum.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Decision to unpack and re-pack models archives new version PWI.
We offer you a way step by step, testing and working 100%:

All procedures done in the game/element directory itself.
1) open note pad and paste:
copy /B models.pck +models.pkx tempmodels.pck
save it as merge.bat
(This step will merge 2 files pck + pkx into one new file tempmodels.pck)

2) open note pad again and paste:
spck.exe -pw -x "tempmodels.pck"
save it as extract.bat
(This procedure unpack a new file to folder ''tempmodels.pck.files''. After unpack files to folder, delete tempmodels.pck.)

3) open note pad a third time and paste:
spck.exe -pw -c "tempmodels.pck.files" 9
save it as compress.bat
(This procedure re-pack folder to a new final file ''tempmodels.pck''. Archive pck working correctly only with compression level 9 )

4) Rename old archive models.pck original game file to old_models.pck. Rename new files tempmodels.pck to models.pck.

5) run each batch file in order. it will take quite a while. just be patient and wait for it to shut off the command line from each .bat file (models.pck contain 104300 files and above), before you start a new one.

As a reminder:
ALWAYS BACK UP YOUR MODELS.PCK

Also will offer you a special tools ski files viewer for 32 bit windows system.

Unpack the viewer to folder. Copy any ski files + textures folder and paste into folder viewer.
Simple drag ski file to ModelViewer.exe

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
and then, the final file created is only models.pck? if yes, how about the *.pkx file?

Upvote 0
Back