Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Help] Gold and Item Drop Rate.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
if i want to change the gold and item drop rate, where should I edit?

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
if i want to change the gold and item drop rate, where should I edit?

Elements.data use sEledit...check the monsters row...scroll down for coins/sp/xp scroll again down you will fiind item drop item id /rate

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you are referring to server rates exp, sp, drops, coin, it can be done through ptemplate.conf
debug_command_mode=1<---needs changed from "0" to "1" otherwise gamedbd goes offline.
exp_bonus = 10
MONEY_bonus = 40
sp_bonus = 10
DROP_bonus = 10
At least this is what I have found using fgru's release.

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
If you are referring to server rates exp, sp, drops, coin, it can be done through ptemplate.conf
debug_command_mode=1<---needs changed from "0" to "1" otherwise gamedbd goes offline.
exp_bonus = 10
MONEY_bonus = 40
sp_bonus = 10
DROP_bonus = 10
At least this is what I have found using fgru's release.

LOL hf with ur Players using GM teleport

Upvote 0
RaGEaholic
Reaction score
As far as a patched GS, apparently your release has one as it did work as sscharbo has stated. We are working on the same test server and it seems to be working so far.

Upvote 0
0, 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13,
Reaction score
On the fgru release not only does the patched gs work, but you could then run your gs through the tasks patch program and have an increased tasks reward which spans all tasks including bounty hunter and crazy stone therefore keeping the mob grinding down and the quests a rewarding and more desirable option..

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yes its possable to gm teleport without gm status , i have done it before on a private server so you obviously didn't test well enough

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Necro's don't make me as angry as people who don't search!

To me a necro means at least the person is searching, because there's no way someone would actually go through all posts to find one 2 years old to then post on it if they weren't searching...

I'd rather have a necro than yet ANOTHER thread on something that already has a topic (even if it's really old)... ... ...

TBH the whole "necro" thing never ever made sense to me personally because why create a NEW thread just because the latest one on a given subject is "outdated". Then you have multiple threads for ONE subject, which just further adds to the clutter!

To each their own...

And on subject:

Yes - if you have "debug_command_mode=" set to "active" (or maybe "1") you can use GM teleport WITHOUT being a GM...

Upvote 0
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
anyhow if topic goes alive. there is way to disable this, i've looked into long time ago. my tip was delivery but i was wrong.
in russian forums, a GS already released with tutorial how to disable to use debug commands and GM teleport to non-GMs while debug_mode is active

Upvote 0
Back