Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Help> Increase Genie Max Level, not being able to go further then 101

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
On version 1.4.6 I was able to level it up to lv 150, but now I can only go up to 101 for unknown reasons, dunno if I had to edit anything to increase its level back then, I cant remember,

On my system Genie only get her last form at 111 luck points, anyone know how to increase it?

lvdrake - Help> Increase Genie Max Level, not being able to go further then 101 - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
You think you have knowledge just because you changed the game textures but you don't know how to fix that?. hahaha

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Its beyond anyone`s power to fix, already found out why, on version 1.5.1 wanmei glitched it, if u use to much Soul while attempting to level it up from lv 100~102 it will glitch on Lv 101 it works if u don`t level it all in a shot, and, re-log a few times, and dont use a huge amount of SP, after lv 101 any amount of SP to level it up wont glitch...

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Wrong. You can fix, but, unfortunately, photoshop can't make this. :junglejane:

Upvote 0
Back