Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Help with pasword of my private server, i can pay a little for help :)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Hello, I'm new to this, I'm one of the administrators of a private Latin server, now the person who saw everything that was programming is no longer with me for personal reasons. Currently I have the server installed and working properly but if someone can communicate with me and give me a hand for example: how to give reset to a bank password of a player, I would appreciate a lot I have a few dollars to give thanks.

Hello, I'm new to this, I'm one of the administrators of a private Latin server, now the person who saw everything that was programming is no longer with me for personal reasons. Currently I have the server installed and working properly but if someone can communicate with me and give me a hand for example: how to give seset to a bank password of a player, I would appreciate a lot I have a few dollars to give thanks.

Back