Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Hosting files ( pw dev files only)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok so here is the deal. I spend a decent amount of money on. My stuff here and I feel I am under utilizing. my resources. That being said I have a dedicated and a test server. The test server is a vps but it had a fairly good connection and around 600gb of storage space. The only thing i do on it is run a test pwi server that rarely utilizes any resources save when I drop something in it to make sure its not going to crash my real server . I would like to help out with hosting files for you guys. So if you have an obscure bit of software, some files or just some perfect world tools you need hosted. Let me know, I am not sure if this is the right category for this so the mod can feel free to move it. Let me know if you have a file you need hosted. Or if there is a particular download thats getting harder to get and I will do my best to find it and get a link up.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yeah I am already uploading them. That was one of my first thoughts. You wouldn't happen to know where I can find a link to the 151 client thats not mega would you? I have it but my actual home connection due to being in alaska is slow. If I can find a direct download itl make the difference between 18 hours uploading it off my comp and 20 minutes doing it directly to the server.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks ill see what I can pull up. I know theres supposed to be a tool that will let me download from mega in terminal but ive had no luck with configuring it so far

I was able to find it in pieces by raiding 4shared china lol so there is atleast a download for it hosted on my server now but if someone has the whole client somewhere i can get it let me know.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks a lot sora I will try setting it up again lol. The one in the pieces didnt work missing the last part xd

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok guys here is what I have so far. you guys know what we need so help me find the stuff ive left out. The patches were already mentioned here and I will gladly host them. Also if you have direct download links you dont mind letting me use to fetch them to my server one time it will greatly speedup the process. This includes 4shared mega still doesnt work.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
thanks man ill get it added my bad on not being on today I had some stuff to take care of.

Upvote 0
Back