Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Several issues for server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
(1): I wanted to know if it was in /home/gamed/ptemplate.conf to change the EXP rate, SP, Drops, etc?

(2) Is it possible to make our own launcher or one is forced to run the game with a batch file?

(3): What VPS would advise you to open all the maps, dungeon etc? all what.

(4) How can we change the name of an ingame character?

(5) Or place some scripts? For example, "The automatic chat"?

(6): Can you change all the links of the game, for example the link to buy golds in the shop links the client, such as links that send to bow etc. ..?

(7) How do I make manual patches? For example I want to add some things in the store, how do people do for the updates? I saw that on some private server he made his with manual patches, but how do manual patches?

(8): Someone would have a site almost made ​​a 100% free for private servers? (An entry suffice for the start but we know that's never page)

(9): With what software change NPC, MOBS, objects etc. .. or created?

(10): Does anyone have a complete list of commands?

PS : Sorry for my english, I'm french: D I use google translate

Thank you to the one that will be able to answer all my questions or some of my questions :) I intend to open a public server beginner! I hope I will learn fast! :thumbup1: :thumbup:

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
not enough fast since all of your questions is answered in forum.

0., -> learn to use search

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Well there are many things on the forum I redo a topic for updating the questions will help many of us :)

to change EXP rate, SP, Drops, etc. I saw that it was in then /home/gamed/ptemplate.conf change exp_bonus = 0 # EXP bonus
drop_bonus = 0 # Drop bonus
money_bonus = 0 # Money Drop bonus
sp_bonus = 0 # SP bonus

The problem is that I have not in my file his bonus Exp, drop_bonus etc there is not ..

Upvote 0
Back