Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Items losing their blue stats when refined.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can anyone help me , please? i can't find anything about this on the forum.

I added a few items to an already existing NPC, everything was working properly , but when i try to refine said items, the blue stats dissapear. i added some screenshots.

If i get the same piece of gear using the console, this gear doesnt lose the blue stats when refined.

thanks!

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Try changing the armors Fixed Props or Npc_make_service Produce Type in elements

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Try changing the armors Fixed Props or Npc_make_service Produce Type in elements
Thanks for your answer! i just added a quest item to the npc that drops the gear pieces instead of selling the gear directly.

this already existing item gave me the idea,

i just cloned that item 9 times (one for each class), changed the IDs (on sLEdit), then on NPCedit i cloned the quest 9 times (one for each class), changed the IDs , added each of the new items IDs to the required item section and changed the reward items and required class.

Upvote 0
Back