Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Map data out of phase.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok so I am working on a auto installer for my guide I have everything working but I have an issue. My game says map data out of phase. I know about the fix with smap etc but I remember you used to be able to just disable the check is this still possible?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
ok so i found a sMAPeditor that works but when i converted them and uploaded them now i get a version too low error from the client i got the map files out of what am i doing wrong?

Upvote 0
Reaction score
ok so i found a sMAPeditor that works but when i converted them and uploaded them now i get a version too low error from the client i got the map files out of what am i doing wrong?

probabil wrong tool......
try different, i told check .sev/clt tool, maybe usefull the link what is in my signature and browse a bit on mega

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
lol or I shouldnt be working on stuff at 4 in the morning as discovered topic closed ..i used a tool in russian and didnt realize it changed all of my maps .. a quick extract of a new client and everything was fixed topic closed

Upvote 0
Back