Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Nation Wars - Enforce a squad size to hopefully balance the numbers better.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hiya,

I am attempting to find how to enforce a maximum squad size upon entering normal Nation Wars on Friday and Sundays. I have found the squad size limitations on various quests/tasks, cross server nation wars in the elements.data, also instanced squad limitations, as well as the squad size limitations for rebirth delta in tasks.data. Also managed to check npcgen.data and looked at triggers etc, and figured how to change times. Just nowhere has anyone discussed squad sizing in nation wars. Could anyone give some pointers? Help would be much appreciated.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi there,
can you tell me the location of Squad Size for cross server nation war in the elements.data?
ty in advance

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hi there,
can you tell me the location of Squad Size for cross server nation war in the elements.data?
ty in advance

ID(int32)=1561
Name(wstring:64)=Cross-server Nation War
file_icon(string:128)=surfaces\活动日历\跨服国战.dds
desc(wstring:512)=^E8A200Cross-server Nation War. Every Friday and Sunday night, from 20:20 - 22:20.Must be Lv100, Aware of the Myriad/Void, and Reawakened. ^FFFFFFOnce started, register with the Nation War Overseer for Cross-sever PvP. ^546F9No teleportation.
type(int32)=2
require_level_1(int32)=0
require_level_2(int32)=0
require_maxlevel_1(int32)=100
require_maxlevel_2(int32)=0
require_gender(int32)=2
require_num_1(int32)=10
require_num_2(int32)=10

Upvote 0
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
There is no squad member limitation in elements.data....
Can be in tasks.data but I didn't looked for it yet
I'm not sure but check in gs.conf. probably in is43 but not sure
Or its hardcoded in gs or delivery

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
ID(int32)=1561
Name(wstring:64)=Cross-server Nation War
file_icon(string:128)=surfaces\活动日历\跨服国战.dds
desc(wstring:512)=^E8A200Cross-server Nation War. Every Friday and Sunday night, from 20:20 - 22:20.Must be Lv100, Aware of the Myriad/Void, and Reawakened. ^FFFFFFOnce started, register with the Nation War Overseer for Cross-sever PvP. ^546F9No teleportation.
type(int32)=2
require_level_1(int32)=0
require_level_2(int32)=0
require_maxlevel_1(int32)=100
require_maxlevel_2(int32)=0
require_gender(int32)=2
require_num_1(int32)=10
require_num_2(int32)=10

that's just the info for the Event Calendar interface man, you cannot control squad size from there

there are squad limitations in tasks.data for different instances that use quests to join the instance like Twilight Temple or Nirvana etc
but Nation War entry it's different...there is a quest to get the Nation War Entry Pass but to actually join the event you need to click on Enter Nation War which will open a new menu, though i'm not sure where that menu it's located or if i can edit his conditions...

Upvote 0
Back