Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Nightbloom Error

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, I know I am posting a lot lately. It's because I am working on a few things and constantly finding an issue I cannot fix myself.

I came across another one now, each time I go near Nightbloom I get this error pop up;
nxtY9hT - Nightbloom Error - RaGEZONE Forums

At this location in Lothranis;
VLuUYuS - Nightbloom Error - RaGEZONE Forums

Is anyone aware of an issue there or is it just me? I am using Wrechids 1.5.5 files (Not the dowgraded files).

Thanks again, I hope someone knows what might be wrong here.

Here is a log I get;
Code:
[00:35:27.888] AFileImage::Can not open file [D:\Program Files (x86)\Perfect World Private\1.5.5+\Perfect World International 155 v159\element\Models\NPCs\怪物\怪物陷阱\白陷阱小\贯征拳套.ski] from disk!
[00:35:27.989] AFilePackGame::OpenSharedFile, Failed to find file [Models\NPCs\怪物\怪物陷阱\白陷阱小\贯征拳套.ski] in package !
[00:35:27.989] AFileImage::Can not open file [D:\Program Files (x86)\Perfect World Private\1.5.5+\Perfect World International 155 v159\element\Models\NPCs\怪物\怪物陷阱\白陷阱小\贯征拳套.ski] from disk!
[00:35:28.090] AFilePackGame::OpenSharedFile, Failed to find file [Models\NPCs\怪物\怪物陷阱\白陷阱小\贯征拳套.ski] in package !
[00:35:28.090] AFileImage::Can not open file [D:\Program Files (x86)\Perfect World Private\1.5.5+\Perfect World International 155 v159\element\Models\NPCs\怪物\怪物陷阱\白陷阱小\贯征拳套.ski] from disk!
[00:38:54.076] Log file closed successfully!

If wondering, this is the area where she is in game.
s2vDvDs - Nightbloom Error - RaGEZONE Forums

P.s: I shouldn't be working... please don't rat me out! :8::w00t:

Here's some extra information... I am doing this quest on my main and it disconnects me, my alt doesn't get disconnected at all. Which seems odd.

Here's the picture;
NeaZ57H - Nightbloom Error - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
1. Find that .ski file and ensure its present, if not, then go fetch it from a stock 1.5.5 client.
2. What exact moment in time are you getting that server error ? During quest teleportation? Just walking toward the area? Ensure you are using a stock 1.5.5 tasks.data that is known to not be bugged for that specific task. Is it doing it upon unlock of Homestead? etc.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
1. Find that .ski file and ensure its present, if not, then go fetch it from a stock 1.5.5 client.
2. What exact moment in time are you getting that server error ? During quest teleportation? Just walking toward the area? Ensure you are using a stock 1.5.5 tasks.data that is known to not be bugged for that specific task. Is it doing it upon unlock of Homestead? etc.

It's literally as I walk to the location. It works fine if I move the NPC to Archosaur West.. which.. makes no sense to me whatsoever. I'll try and find what the issue really is. But I also could not find a single NPC or Mob that uses that .ski file. So it is really odd.

So I've tried it again on another character and this time I made sure all maps were started prior to taking the quests.

Which seemed to cause no errors at all and works fine. Seems somewhat odd but maybe that's the issue I had earlier because the maps couldn't be accessed after finishing the Nightbloom quest line... unsure, but seems to be a good theory.

Thanks for your help and prompt response to my question.

I'll go back to not working now lol

Upvote 0
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Check which maps are required for that task. Never had a bug like that. There are homestead maps that need to be on to be able to complete the homestead questline however you are saying it was with a specific character / class in a specific area walking into. So maybe your character is corrupted or messed up from some other testing prior.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Check which maps are required for that task. Never had a bug like that. There are homestead maps that need to be on to be able to complete the homestead questline however you are saying it was with a specific character / class in a specific area walking into. So maybe your character is corrupted or messed up from some other testing prior.

Could be that... I do tend to break stuff a lot lol. I've not had the issue again since I mentioned it on here, but will keep an eye out for it to see if it does happen again. Added the NPCs to West Archo either way..

Upvote 0
Back