Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

phpmyadmin

Night Gaming Network
Reaction score
i had a live server that had to close due to rl issues and funding issues, i backed everything up but for some reason the database will not reupload to phpmyadmin on my pc i exported from phpmyadmin on host and now it wont reupload says error in sql, so is it me or did it export a bugged sql? i dont wanna wipe my server

fixed

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
You could try some quick sql validator online. It should also show what exactly is wrong in the sql file.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
you should use Navicat instead imo.

I've been using phpmyadmin, for as far as I can remember myself. And I have never had any issue with the simple stuff I needed it to do. Mind telling us what would Navicat do better than phpmyadmin ?
Does it export in some better way, or is it easier to understand and really noob friendly?

Upvote 0
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I've been using phpmyadmin, for as far as I can remember myself. And I have never had any issue with the simple stuff I needed it to do. Mind telling us what would Navicat do better than phpmyadmin ?
Does it export in some better way, or is it easier to understand and really noob friendly?

I'm just using navicat for safety reasons. I wouldn't want to let someone find where I put my phpmyadmin somewhere on my website.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
As well Navicat provides a pretty much beautiful UI in comparison with phpMyAdmin.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
As well Navicat provides a pretty much beautiful UI in comparison with phpMyAdmin.

I've used Navicat once or twice, for me personally it was quite confusing. But I guess that is everyones own preferrance.

Upvote 0
Back