Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

PLEASE HELP TO DECOMPRESS .pck litmodels , models models.pkx

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
someone would be kind enough to help
try to unzip the files
mentioned but the programs I use do not succeed
but if I try to unzip other .pck if someone would help me please do wholeheartedly

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Might you help me DOWNLOAD many programs but nu decompressed me those files I need urgent appreciate if you help me please

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
get that file if you dont already have it then either mount it using a tool like ultra iso or Daemon tools the tool you need is in there.

You should also be able to extract it using winrar

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks proves it and see how I was greetings and thanks for your time everyone what somehow help me

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
try using programs to extract files models.pck yy which mention but do not let me extract can I do?
help please try to extract from Perfect World International

Upvote 0

Ben

Developer - JS
Developer
Reaction score
try using programs to extract files models.pck yy which mention but do not let me extract can I do?
help please try to extract from Perfect World International

In the PW- Dev package is either Spck or PWPack, near that file is a .bat file wich includes the text that needs to be modified. Change the text in the bat file to models.pck and it should start extracting, please mention that when you have a models.pck and a models.pkx, you will need to merge those two packs in order to make them 1 complete pack and then you extract that pack.

A guide for merging .pck and .pkx files is in the PW help section under typical errors - a helping hand.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanksgiving is why when I want then unzip files models.pck not let me because they are two models.pkx Might I 'll have to send the link you are helping me very much appreciated I have long been trying to do

Janp QG Richard - PLEASE HELP TO DECOMPRESS .pck litmodels , models models.pkx - RaGEZONE Forums

achievement together the converted files will not let me extract help please

Janp QG Richard - PLEASE HELP TO DECOMPRESS .pck litmodels , models models.pkx - RaGEZONE Forums

someone who can help me because it allows me to extract the files attached the models.pck and PKX already bound to weigh approximately 2.4 seriously need to achieve to have the files would appreciate wholeheartedly

Upvote 0
Back