Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Primal bug

Night Gaming Network
Reaction score
Everyone can reawaken 1 and 2 after they reawaken therea no more quest so they cant get arcane sky 1-10 and so on, i think its a server side bug cause everything else looks good in elements.data and task.data

1.5.3 version loko release

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Odd.
I have a barb that has re-awakened 2 times so far, and is Mirage Sky IX.
The pink "main quests" have continued, mostly telling me to come back when I have reached a certain level or sky level.
Are you using the pills to advance your sky levels or doing the dailies in primal world?

When you first re-awaken, are you saying you are not getting any quests in primal world in pink?
Sorry I can't help. I'm doing nothing special. The quests are appearing.

Upvote 0
Night Gaming Network
Reaction score
The quests stop after you get the first stone to reawaken from quests, after that its done, checked the tasks.data everything matchs pwi exactly (1.5.5)
They dont auto deliver like there suppose to, in beta it worked cause I was acaine sky 10 after i went live, it was broke

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Check aipolicy.data , i think aipolicy.data in loko release missing some trigger or whatever.
Use PWI aipolicy.data

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think thats your problem, because in my 153 server, i use 153 aipolicy and primal quest and worldspire works well.

Upvote 0
Back