Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

PWadmin

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
one can help me please I have a little problem with pwadmin "Connection to MySQL Database Failed" and simply do not I'm new in the area and want a little learning

Thanks in advance

Reaction score
It's on pwAdmin account page?
If mysql running then your settings wrong in pwAdmin (mysql password, database name, etc)
It's I guess in webinf folder and not sure but filename is .pwadminconf.jsp

Settings must match with table.XML password and database

Best if use search because u get alot result with this error

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have done everything yet the error is still building up the no connection to MySQL database

but only with acc creation

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
edit account.jsp search for this line

rs = statement.executeQuery("call adduser('" + login + "', " + password + ", '0', '0', '0', '0', '" + mail + "', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0', '', '', " + password + ")");

replaced with this line

rs = statement.executeQuery("CALL adduser('" + login + "', '" + password + "', '0', '0', '0', '0', '', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0', '', '', '" + password + "')");

you can make account but there is problem you can't log in game there somthing to do if you know please let me know cuz i'am stuck here

Upvote 0
Back