Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

pwAdmin blank page

Night Gaming Network
Reaction score
I transferred my 1.5.1 pwadmin to my 1.5.3 server and downloaded a 1.5.3 (1.5.1 edited) pwadmin and the server control page is blank on both pwadmins

Because of this i cant turn off and on maps

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I transferred my 1.5.1 pwadmin to my 1.5.3 server and downloaded a 1.5.3 (1.5.1 edited) pwadmin and the server control page is blank on both pwadmins

Because of this i cant turn off and on maps

I am use pwAdmin1.5.3 Fixed by DaMadBoy, 151 iweb from Bola, Merged by Sora1984 that i found on this Ragezone Forum. No problem.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
It's an old topic, and I ran into the same issue for me fix was:
in pwadminconf.jsp
line 25
String pw_server_path = "/myAwesomeServer";
the line had to look like this:
String pw_server_path = "/myAwesomeServer/";
Because on line 124:
BufferedReader bfr = new BufferedReader(new FileReader(pw_server_path + "gamed/ptemplate.conf"));
Reads the path as pw_server-path without / in the end and it ends up with "myAwesomeServergamed/ptemplate.conf" which is not a valid location.

I apologize if this topic was dead, I just didn't see a resolution to this issue.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sorry for my englishwith my pwadmin is with server controll white side everything is all right everything can accdo and so do not see the mapshave ubuntu 16.04otherwise everything goes so far

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@HyperSin

thats work for me!

i hate to drag this back up, but i cant get the server control working on ubuntu 16.04 and ive been over this for a week. i know its something simple im missing but i just cant find it. its got to be something basic anyone care to point me in the right direction? ive worn the search out unless im searching the wrong keywords.

thanks

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Check both of the config files where you put thr database information and then the ip information

Yea I got it no problem on ubuntu 12 but nothing newer. What's the memory swap thing maybe that's what I'm missing? It's just that one screen I can't get going it's got to be something that doesn't work with higher ubuntu

Upvote 0
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Just stare at the configuration files a really long time and you are bound to see a typo / thing that doesn't belong in it. Usually its something like what has already been stated above causing this. Generally if its a problematic iweb you are sometimes better off setting up one that isn't as crude / intended for 1.5.3
Nowadays there's plenty of decent ones out there with simple setups / included documentation

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i appreciate the reply, easy to get on ubuntu 12, just cant get it going on any newer versions of the os. i fixed the issue by just going with ubuntu 12. its just gonna have to do until i can figure otherwise. ive moved on to banging my head against the wall with cpw and my patcher telling me its not an update server. lol. the fun continues. ill get there. just wish there was a better option than pwadmin at all. like an all in one that doesnt cast money!

Upvote 0
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
For newer OS you'd be better off making your own on dedicated java 8. A lot of these premades are not intended for newer OS versions. Though I assume some which are for "sale" would support this but eh.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yea I don't really need fancy right now starting out I need functional. If I was going to the trouble of making my own I'd try for an app that would do the deed from my phone. As of now I've got so many projects in the works I don't wanna do any!

Upvote 0
Back