Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

pwadmin conection failed.. mysql denied access

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Could someone help us ?? We currently install a server pw 1.5.1 on a host, everything runs fine until the time to do the account in pwadmin, it gives us an error that says: Connection to MySQL Database Failed

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
thanks for answering, fix the database and manage the gm account. Now when I try to use the client to login it says: server network error. How can I fix that?

Upvote 0
Reaction score
thanks for answering, fix the database and manage the gm account. Now when I try to use the client to login it says: server network error. How can I fix that?

Your authd is failing to connect with the MySQL
go to your server directory find authd folder and open the configuration file and edit it with your MySQL details.
Basically this is how it looks like
Code:
<connection name="auth0" poolsize="3" url="jdbc:mysql://127.0.0.1:3306/dynasty?useUnicode=true&characterEncoding=utf8" username="root" password="password"/>
Where
dynasty stands for your database name
root stands for your MySQL username
password for your MySQL password

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
thank you very much for reading this! some friends and I try to boot a private server for love to the perfectworld mmorpg; We were users of a server and when they closed, we decided to do it ...At this point we have a hosting service with a dedicated server, when we installed the server pw 1.5.1 in virtualbox was a success thanks to the guides of this forum; but now trying repeatedly to install in the hosting we found several flaws (old files, obsolete links and ubuntu 14.04 and above in our hosting) we have been asking and solving as much as possible, since we are not experts in programming (only a group of friends wanting to create a good server for all the people). today I ask you as a special favor some guide or instruction to install a server pw 1.5.1 in a hosting that has ubuntu 14.04 and higher. for now we appreciate the time that u took to read this post !!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back