Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

I have a few questions about gshop, boss messaging,v.v

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Sorry i'm not good at english so i used gg translate
1/In version 1.5.3, when I edit gshop and save only the gshop.data and gshopsev.data files (I copied and renamed gshop1.data and gshopsev1.data) then I copied to the server but failed to select. figure

2/ Where can I edit "\ item \ BBSPages \ temp1.htm" (edit in client not available)
3/ Where in the server can I fix boss messaging, system messaging ???

I searched in google and in the forum but did not find

Thank you very much

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
1/In version 1.5.3, when I edit gshop and save only the gshop.data and gshopsev.data files (I copied and renamed gshop1.data and gshopsev1.data) then I copied to the server but failed to select. figure

2/ Where can I edit "\ item \ BBSPages \ temp1.htm" (edit in client not available)

Thank you very much
I couldn't understand what did you mean in 1 and 2,so write in details on your language.
In 3,you need to edit aipolicy.data.You find monster in elements.data,look at its Aipolicy Id,Open aipolicy.data and edit aipolicy id which you found in elements.data

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Thank you very much

1/ Wrong Gshop, check logs or use any gshop work, just search
2/ Bbsfiles is a site config in configs.pck\loginpage.ini
3/ Events notification control by Aipolicy.data. you can use this tool

Upvote 0
Back