Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Reportbug

Night Gaming Network
Reaction score
I Need Help Asap, I Cant login to server, i can go to char screen just fine but when it says entering world i get report bug and client closes, can someone tell me why so i can fix the damn thing or comment a fix for it

server version 1.5.3 v145

Reaction score
Hello HyperSin , I know that JD and PWI are different games, but when something like this happens at JD it means that

• I've broke one of the .pck files (especially the interfaces.pck one)
  • I've broke elements.data or gshop.data
  • The character I'm trying to log in has equiped item,gear,pet,smiley or w.e that have been removed and no longer exists (Try to create new character and try to login with it)
  • Corrupted map file (try to change the character location with pwAdmin or Iwebs)

Upvote 0
Night Gaming Network
Reaction score
1. couldn't possibly be the problem cause other clients dont work ither
2. that could be a possibly but it only happens to a selective few
3. this is what i was looking at but everything comes up so ik it is good
4. this could be another possibly but they are currently on the world map so if it was this, everyone would have this problem

but yes all these can cause that problem, i wonder why no one else has this problem

new char does login

Upvote 0
Reaction score
1. couldn't possibly be the problem cause other clients dont work ither
2. that could be a possibly but it only happens to a selective few
3. this is what i was looking at but everything comes up so ik it is good
4. this could be another possibly but they are currently on the world map so if it was this, everyone would have this problem

but yes all these can cause that problem, i wonder why no one else has this problem

new char does login

Once I had serious headache with such thing then the problem was of that I had equiped item that I removed. =D

Upvote 0
Night Gaming Network
Reaction score
yeah that is number one cause but i had everything on logged on, no patch at all come back and this report bug

the bug is item related but idk which item

Upvote 0
Reaction score
yeah that is number one cause but i had everything on logged on, no patch at all come back and this report bug

the bug is item related but idk which item

Told ya
HyperSin - Reportbug - RaGEZONE Forums
I recommend this

• Log in again this character and when your client crashes, go to your server side and open the logs of gamedbd and gdeliveryd there you might see what item is missing :p

Upvote 0
Night Gaming Network
Reaction score
That's the thing its not a missing item, cause it can be crafted ingame with a token, i believe its a fashion item

Upvote 0
Back