Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Searching for this in my files

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I was messing around with my server after not turning it on in over 6 months and randomly came across this. I'm using 343's release with the 1.5.1 version and I cannot for the life of me find these anywhere in the release... Does anyone know the location of these files? I'd like to do some editing to them. Thanks!

I've looked in just about every single file there is to look in. unless im overlooking the most obvious thing ever, im at a loss.

Reaction score
I was messing around with my server after not turning it on in over 6 months and randomly came across this. I'm using 343's release with the 1.5.1 version and I cannot for the life of me find these anywhere in the release... Does anyone know the location of these files? I'd like to do some editing to them. Thanks!

I've looked in just about every single file there is to look in. unless im overlooking the most obvious thing ever, im at a loss.

Basically this is uploaded in the web-server you can check these directories
var/www
var/www/html
opt/lampp

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Basically this is uploaded in the web-server you can check these directories
var/www
var/www/html
opt/lampp

Thanks a bunch! It was under opt/lampp/htdocs

For some reason my server didn't come with a var/www directory and I made a new one, but any files I upload to it don't appear in my browser. Which is fine. I assume I can just change things around in here how I want and go from there. Thanks again!

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Thanks a bunch! It was under opt/lampp/htdocs

For some reason my server didn't come with a var/www directory and I made a new one, but any files I upload to it don't appear in my browser. Which is fine. I assume I can just change things around in here how I want and go from there. Thanks again!

I guess your server is not clean install its probably vmware image.
I'd say better make fresh install of the server instead using these vmware images, people putting backdoors everywhere even server files has backdoors..

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Actually it's a fresh clean install by me (from about 6 months ago) any time ive ever tried setting up 343's server with 1.5.1 the var/www never works. but that's fine. There are always workarounds. :p

Upvote 0
Back