Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Solution for: matrixpasswd NOT usbbind

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Long time later, new PC, decided to make another server.
Came back, read instructions, hit head on the walls, found solutions, until got stuck here:

Server answer:
Code:
TRACE : gdelivery::matrixpasswd query, user=player
GQueryPasswd:account is player , login ip is 192.168.56.102
TRACE : matrixpasswd NOT usbbind user 1024
Client answers: ''incorrect password''.
No solutions found in Brazilian forums, Russian forums (google translator) and no solutions found in threads from Ragezone.
How can I solve this?
Additional information:
Debian 8.8 i386 on VirtualBox 5.1.22
Single player server: 1,5Gb Ram @80% per 2 maps (world and is62)
Lamp OK and configured.
table.xml, curl_reg.php OK
Additional libs OK
MySql only works with ''skip-grant-tables'' parameter under [mysqld].
MySql refuses connection from pwAdmin, user created thru phpMyAdmin. GM granted thru it too.
pw.sql used, not dbo.sql

Reaction score
Not usbind not problem the password incorrect what could be example cause your registration script save with different method.

Example 1.5.3 by Loko use different password saveing method than 1.5.3 by Hrace009....

Or u modify reg script or use my pwAdmin....

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you. Tried both, but no results.
Also tried different sql databases. No results also.
pwAdmin registers and manages accounts normally.
Client cannot login.
Update:
  • Deleted Debian (it sucks);
  • Used Ubuntu Server 14.04.5 i386. It already comes with OpenSSH, LAMP and Tomcat7. No need for internet connection at all;
  • Everything auto configured. Even pwAdmin fully works without issues;
  • Installed database directly through Mysql command line. It allows to skip phpMyAdmin. configurations.

Same error. Have no idea what to do. :(:
Any merciful soul?

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Thank you. Tried both, but no results.
Also tried different sql databases. No results also.
pwAdmin registers and manages accounts normally.
Client cannot login.
Update:
  • Deleted Debian (it sucks);
  • Used Ubuntu Server 14.04.5 i386. It already comes with OpenSSH, LAMP and Tomcat7. No need for internet connection at all;
  • Everything auto configured. Even pwAdmin fully works without issues;
  • Installed database directly through Mysql command line. It allows to skip phpMyAdmin. configurations.

Same error. Have no idea what to do. :(:
Any merciful soul?

Ubuntu=debian+few thing (can) preinstalled.
Pwadmin if work that doesn't mean it's ok, that only show MySQL work, but game authd could have different setting, so if table structure is different than MySQL then pwAdmin work but cannot work authd properly.

Or try both 3 password option 1by1 (fresh new db) with my pwAdmin or try with different authd (with compatible .SQL)

Upvote 0
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Make sure you're using the same salt as your auth in your registration script for your password
in users table on your database check the passwords field

RANdoM== is Base64(md5(login.pass))
0xsdf564 is 0x + md5(login.pass)
random chars and symbols is Binsalt

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Solution found.:thumbup1:

First and foremost, I wish to give thanks to all community, from whom throughout these years I have taken so much, and given nothing in return.

As I have not seen this answer clearly posted anywhere, I hope the information bellow be shared to all newbies like me, so they will not struggle so much when making a fresh new server.

shadowvzs's and Calas' posts above give me the clues needed for understanding the process. I do not understand a thing about ''salt'' or ''auth'', but I noticed this:

Even though pwAdmin has connection and communicates freely with MySql, it does not mean that it is working together with the other server components, in this case, the part that encrypts the password.

I installed phpMyAdmin and saw that all passwords put in pwAdmin where written exactly as I typed in the browser into the Database, without any encryption. When the server goes ''decrypt'' them, the error occurs.

Unfortunately, I could not find a way to register through the ''registration.php''. (I was/am following Crucifix's guide and using that files. Even with all that register in Russian, the registration process is straightforward (and translated in page source:wink:), so it was not my mistake.

Anyway, the only way I found was to use a working preconfigured server from another player and literally copy the encrypted password from there. I pasted it using phpMyadmin directly in the database and it worked normally.

As I play it by myself, it is enough to me. I just want to enjoy the game without dealing with Wanmei/Arcgames/PWI crapness. If my friends come to play here at home, I can use the same passwords for them all.

This is not a full solution, which would be finding a good registration script. However, it is enough for newbies to play alone or with friends!

If any other lone wolf comes across, here is what to do.

User: jogador
Password:jogador
ID.............int(11)................1040
name...........varchar(32)............jogador passwd.........varchar(64)............bT+0kCyVl5v8T9rv1cqzzw==
Prompt.........varchar(32)............am9nYWRvcg==
answer.........varchar(32)............am9nYWRvcg==
truename.......varchar(32)............0
idnumber.......varchar(32)............0
email..........varchar(64)............jogador@jogador.com
mobilenumber...varchar(32)............0
province.......varchar(32)............0
city...........varchar(32)............0
phonenumber....varchar(32)............0
address........varchar(64)............0
postalcode.....varchar(8).............1
gender.........int(11)................0
birthday.......datetime...............0000-00-00.00:00:00...
creatime.......datetime...............2017-07-04.14:41:09...
qq.............varchar(32)............am9nYWRvcmpvZ2Fkb3I=
passwd2........varchar(64)............bT+0kCyVl5v8T9rv1cqzzw==

ZsQdaIM - Solution for: matrixpasswd NOT usbbind - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I told use my pwAdmin, there 3 encryption method but look like I talk alone

(After password look like base64 like in loko 1.5.3)
Hello, shadowvzs. Unfortunately your instructions were unclear to me, as they cover a subject I am not used to work with.
I could not find a way to make my pwAdmin (sora's) or the russian registration (Mr. Killer's) work with my database.
It was easier to find an alternative.
I already found a good registration code in php which runs normally. I can now create new accounts easily through web browser.

Your php based manager looks good. It shows your efforts. Congrats.

Thank you.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Reaction score
Lol instruction unclear?
Uploaded video in thread how can be setup in few second, if video isn't clear then I not know what could be :)) (ok text instruction also there and screenshot too)
So I cannot understand what you mean when you say "not clear" :D
You don't need to make it public but could help with server testing and stuffs, also options like shop etc could be removed in 2 sec

Upvote 0
Back