Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

sPatcher help pw 144

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well,

I tryed using the patcher to create a xup to uptade my client, ive followed the documentation on the official page but, when i use the patcher, it just creates a tmp folder on the pw with the patch file, but doesnt update the real files. example: i made a ec_patch folder with elements folder inside containing a folder called data, with the data files needed, and still on the elements folder i created a folder models.pck.files with my custom items. compressed with spck (spck -cp ec_patch), the xup was created, configured the patcher, but well, the result ive already said. so any help?

0, 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13,
Reaction score
Ive made my first patch using sPatcher and all worked fine.
However my question is about making a second .xup
Will the second .xup need to have included the information from the first as well? or can i make a clean .xup (no old data)

1=ec_patch_0-1.xup
2=ec_patch_1-2.xup
This gives me the impression it will read the first patch and apply, then read the second patch and apply this also...if for example a "virgin" client connects that has yet to receive the data from the first update i would hope that both patches would be applied.
Is this correct?
wondering which way to go...include the old data with the second .xup or able to safely make a clean second update .xup without this data?.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i have managed to get this set up but when i am trying to test i get "Loading Server Patch list failed"

i have tried the following
patch_server=http://192.168.1.82:8080/Patch/
patch_server=192.168.1.82:8080/Patch/
(as iam using pwadmin i created a folder in the webapps directory)

patch_server=192.168.1.82/Patch/
patch_server=http://192.168.1.82/Patch/
(placed in var/www/Patch)

my versions.sw has the following inside

1=ec_patch_0-1.xup and the file ec_patch_0-1.xup is in the same directory

All files and directory's have permission off 777

any help on this would be great :)

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
help me, i run update sucessfull
but file downloaded have not kilobyte
brunno951 - sPatcher help pw 144 - RaGEZONE Forums

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi man ur client 1.4.4 eng if eng can u send me data plz i have client 1.4.4 br rlly hard to change langauge

Upvote 0
Back