Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Tasks.data

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok, I am having a little trouble editing tasks.data. Every time I edit it, the file gets smaller, even though it should technically be larger. Also the Tasks.data editor I am using doesn't include 1.5.1 v 101...

Is only has
v 105
v 108
v 111
v 118

Could this be the reason? Or is there something else I am doing wrong?
what I am trying to do is create new quests, and assign new quest id numbers... As well as edit the rewards from current quests....

If anyone could point out what I am doing wrong, that would be very helpful. Thanks in Advance

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yep. That worked. I am trying to change entry requirements for instances like TT and Nirvy, as well as change world quest requirements....

I can change the quest rewards etc... Though am unsure of making new quests... For new quests do I just assign to an un-allocated number? or do I have to ensure that the number I assign to the new quest / task is unused by anything else in the game? EG equipment, item, etc etc etc?

Or to do that, do I need a new tool? Or is that not in tasks, But in TasksNPC.data?

Upvote 0
Back