Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Valley of Disaster with no monsters?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i didn"t play the game for a long time tbh , i went to Valley of Disaster and i didn"t found any monster there . im using 153 files with npcgen of Rizzah
is there's any way to reactive them or it's normal?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Download the 1.5.1 package and replace 1.5.3 npcgen from valley of disaster with the 1.5.1 one.

Sadly, a lot of the npcgen files are fucked in the 153 release.
But unless its world map its pretty safe to replace replace a npcgen.data with its 151 counterpart.

Upvote 0
Night Gaming Network
Reaction score
well i fixed it by exporting 1.3.6 server files and importing it to 1.5.3
and hate to tell you but vally of disaster ant the only map with no mobs theres like 2-3 more idk which ones cause i replaced it

Upvote 0
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Assuming said map has no event triggers or npc triggers that are important or vital to your server or any quest you should have no problem using the 1.5.1 npcgen.data for it.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
so i was looking for quick-island maze , and seems this dungeon have a missing monsters and npc too
i couldn't find maze at 151 (i think it wasn't available at that time )

Upvote 0
Back