Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

need a old Vmwere

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi dose anyone have a old version of vmwere as 12pro dont work on my pc its not compatable with my prosessor jcf - need a old Vmwere - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
hi dose anyone have a old version of vmwere as 12pro dont work on my pc its not compatable with my prosessorView attachment 160633

i dont know about windows but i use vmware on ubuntu, vmware player and maybe work to you too if even on ubuntu work

atleast worked with PW 1.5.3 by hrace, for Loko 1.5.3 i useing oracle virtualbox (also on linux but both program is cross platform)

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
update your windows, i have same problem on the past. I downloaded vmware workstation in rar archive, after uncompressed I meet a trouble same your photo! Just open installer on archive directly and installed normally.
I seen this problem 2 times. First time I solved it after re-installed my OS(install VM after install OS, that's fresh environment).
Second I did as I said above.

1. problem on your OS.(32 bit or 64 bit windows)
2. unknown problem... may be some errors at VM install package.

Upvote 0
Back