Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

1.45 Installing Tutorial + Servers pack ( ronny style )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Very good now this unzipping properly ^^

Look oque appears when I start the server:

Bola - 1.45 Installing Tutorial + Servers pack ( ronny style ) - RaGEZONE Forums

The server appears in the list:

Bola - 1.45 Installing Tutorial + Servers pack ( ronny style ) - RaGEZONE Forums

Error when vai enter User and Password:

did you change ip in PWServer/glinkd/gamesys.conf?

or chick Logservice Auth Daemon Unique Name Daemon Game Anti-Cheat Daemon Faction Daemon Game Delivery Daemon Game Link Daemon Game Database Daemon Map Service all online?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
thank you the patched worked I just trying to figure out why the incorrect username and password now .

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I am using your register .That is what is weird thats its giving me that error .

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Very good now this unzipping properly ^^

Look oque appears when I start the server:

The server appears in the list:

Error when vai enter User and Password:

starting error look this you getting error...
i think need to chmod to files

RaGEaholic
Reaction score
OK, reformatted, redownloaded newest server files and followed guide step by step. No errors this time, however I cant get to the registration page. Also is there an iweb included in this release, and if so what address/port does it use? Thanks for any advice.

RaGEaholic
Reaction score
Realized my mistake for registration, it now shows up and says it works, however client still says Incorrect Username/Password. I also can't get to iweb if it exists in this release.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
can i use pwi client with this server files along with your patch?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I checked the matrix password there in 0xmd5 .Kinda lost now lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back