Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

1.45 Installing Tutorial + Servers pack ( ronny style )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
no, its an Debian 6.0.4 (32-bit). check your PM/ Mail :p

Thanks ! :)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Tried using the latest 658 client.
Replaced with your client patch.Changed the ip address and stuff.
Logged on,when tried to create characters, model aren't showing for all classes at all.

Any idea?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Tried using the latest 658 client.
Replaced with your client patch.Changed the ip address and stuff.
Logged on,when tried to create characters, model aren't showing for all classes at all.

Any idea?

i use the same client version as you (653 PWI EN) and i have no error
try to re install your client !

Also, i install an other distrib' et and its all good ! Thanks ADM

Last edited:
Shh, quiet, you might piss somebody off
Developer
Reaction score

well very good
seize your server
and for u error0024 update/install direct x 9
heres a link for you

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

Thanks for the version,probably i'll go try out that too

well very good
seize your server
and for u error0024 update/install direct x 9
heres a link for you

Thanks for the link,it worked pretty well,but it only shows the model of male. It's not showing the females..
Maybe need different client..hm

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
put on any jakarta
hes work with default mode and xml mode ^^

Jakarata is now apache tomcat right im trying to install it im still getting a blank screen from my page i wish if only you could give us a tuts installing iweb that would be much appreciated as iam completely noob in linux thanks.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thanks for the support and share one last thing is it possible to make this in english all quest is in i dont know the language :) and the gfx when im creating a character some char doesnt show up but some are ok i can play with it. i manage to search for the gfx solution but the tools smodgfx i think is removed if any one of you got it plaese can u share thanks oh im using pwi v658 client with ronnies patch..

AND to all of you in case your wondering to make the server work u have to patch the client using ronnys patch and make sure the gshop in the server and client is the same that solves the very low version..

thanks again more power

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I have link "Old Client Version". Can anybody give me client, for this server? i will be glad)

RaGEaholic
Reaction score
The problem with invisile characters is that you need an older version of models.pck. As far as the language for quests, just use Ronny's newest task editor and export PWI's task.data down to version 102. I am working on a models.pck updated with the newest flights, mounts and fashion and will post it when done.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The problem with invisile characters is that you need an older version of models.pck. As far as the language for quests, just use Ronny's newest task editor and export PWI's task.data down to version 102. I am working on a models.pck updated with the newest flights, mounts and fashion and will post it when done.

Ill try this one but i have to install the pwi en first before i extract from task.data, thanks

i use cliente v621 pwi + interface pwbr level up games

thanks ADM dont you have any problem with ur client? maybe ill try that ill download the pwbr client and client v621 thanks again

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can anyone upload file in iso i getting this file corrupted downloaded 7 times :*:

Reaction score
can any on put a tut video here pls???i dounr know how to instal the??here stand only
1. Basic Requirements

COMMAND~: apt-get update
COMMAND~: apt-get install bzip2
COMMAND~: apt-get install openssh-server ( if you use Vbox )

ok but here???i use Vbox.Pls help

thx in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back