Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

ERROR: Low Version (A Thought Through) Guide

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi,
I've just gotten my PWi 1.4.7 v80 server running at long last after READING the forum, and thought judging by the exception all patients of some with getting asked the same questions over and over, that although I've never asked a question I would off a gift for all your hard work, which PEOPLE is the why you SEARCH/READ/SEARCH and if the forum doesn't have the solution then "GOOGLE" because the answers are indeed out there.

So here it is my little contribution to solving the low version problem 'for myself' so that others can not just read by also learn how to 'think' there way out of problems with building a server.

So here it is .. one PDF file.

Many thanks to those who have spent many many hours getting all this running..

:thumbup1: Download Here :thumbup1:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yo for me everything is online in pw admin and still getting low version error. gshops are good with timestamps.... what else can be... i check whole from here i guess and whole internet and nothing helped :/

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You 'did' read the PDF?

So the gshop*.data time stamps all match up correctly so what else could be the problem here? Since those all match?
- May be all files need the same time stamp ? [tried – version still low] (bugger)
- May be elements.data file is incorrect? [tried copying elements.data from client to server [tried – version still low] (bugger)
- Attempted fixing the price 0 problem as noted this coursed the low version also? SUCCESS

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i fixed it somehow before u answered just cause my gshops are almost without items. where i have to add items to dont crash anymore?

ok... its low version again without reason. awesome

update: now just my mapservice is offline.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I wanna add that maps go online and after few seconds go offline. Funny thing that i was already on server 2 times. PLZ HELP
from gs01.log translated from chineese :

Configuration file: 'gs.conf' configuration addendum: 'gsalias.conf'
Binds function opens
Babolat Genei total of 21 samples of goods
Hongli store data failed to initialize
The first step initialization failed with error number: -32

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can anybody check my logs and shops? still got problem tried every solution people gave in other threads.
PLZ HELP ME :/

0, 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13,
Reaction score
can anybody check my logs and shops? still got problem tried every solution people gave in other threads.
PLZ HELP ME :/
I agree with 343...to me it seems almost like you are hijacking the thread..anyway,

2013-11-07 07:45:10 pwserver gfaction: err : gfactionserver:: identical linkserver(or delivery) id(4) find. check .conf file.

Back