Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Help] How To Create Npc Shop

Reaction score
Re: Please help! 1.0.1 gshop

Sorry to do this, but someone literally JUST asked how to do what I spent all that time explaining what to do >.< (with shop-stuffs), SO, I'm going to merge those two threads and relocate to tutorials :wink:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I managed to make a npc sell the gear i wanted (R9R3 + other g16 gear) but when i try to refine the gear i bought , the blue stats dissapear .

this doesnt happen when i refine a gear i obtained with the debug console.

any help please? :(

i'm running 343's pack , 1.5.1 server and i used sELedit.

edit:

I just made a quest item instead, made one item for each class, and added them to the npc.

this item starts a quest that rewards the gear pieces and those pieces work properly when refined. this already existing item gave me the idea,

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
how about edit soulgems?? i try to edit it use sELedit but its not work

Each soulgem has an effect ID, you change this effect ID and you change its effect, then you must update the blue item text which says +Whatever like Int Mag CT w.e in your configs.pck item_desc.txt

Back