Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Perfect World 1.5.1 Server Setup SIMPLIFIED

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Wonder if I should do a new version of this guide? Now that I am back?

Doesnt work... i cant create an account, atleast the server runs at 5ms, i just cant create an account and i cant start gacd
because
=== ( START ) Anti Cheat ===
./gacd: error while loading shared libraries: libxml2.so.2: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory,
+
the gameserver says randomly
TRACE : ganticheatclient : : connect to GACD failed!
+ I cant register an account
when i do so on 192.168.0.26/registration.php and register id pw confirm pw and e-mail, it just refreshes and i cant login because it says Wrong ID or PW and the server log says that there isnt such userid.

Need help !
EDIT:
got it fixed with libxml2.so.2
the error with the login is
"TRACE : ganticheatclient:: connect to GACD failed!
TRACE : gdelivery::matrixpasswd query, user=root
GQueryPasswd:account is root , login ip is 192.168.0.35
acquireIdPasswd procedure return null:account=root,uid=null,passwd=null
gauthd: 09 Nov 2016 00:26:05,909 INFO GAuthServer:69 - GQueryPasswd:can not find user root
"

Last edited:

Ben

Developer - JS
Developer
Reaction score
Doesnt work... i cant create an account, atleast the server runs at 5ms, i just cant create an account and i cant start gacd
because
=== ( START ) Anti Cheat ===
./gacd: error while loading shared libraries: libxml2.so.2: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory,
+
the gameserver says randomly
TRACE : ganticheatclient : : connect to GACD failed!
+ I cant register an account
when i do so on 192.168.0.26/registration.php and register id pw confirm pw and e-mail, it just refreshes and i cant login because it says Wrong ID or PW and the server log says that there isnt such userid.

Need help !
EDIT:
got it fixed with libxml2.so.2
the error with the login is
"TRACE : ganticheatclient:: connect to GACD failed!
TRACE : gdelivery::matrixpasswd query, user=root
GQueryPasswd:account is root , login ip is 192.168.0.35
acquireIdPasswd procedure return null:account=root,uid=null,passwd=null
gauthd: 09 Nov 2016 00:26:05,909 INFO GAuthServer:69 - GQueryPasswd:can not find user root
"

GAuthServer:69 - GQueryPasswd:can not find user root

You even registered a user root?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

yes to try
I GOT IT TO WORK NOW :D
I tried the tutorial again, and got the ia32-libs to get installed by adding a source for the i386 :3
It only was giving out an error now the log says that everything is started and the gacd failed doesnt show up !
pwadmin=
Connection to MySQL Database Failed

Did you got the server to work? i cant create an account on registration.php neither on pwadmin

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I suggest not to use root account for your server, create user account instead with full privileges granted for particular pw database only.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I don't really think someone use root permissions on his server btw pw got alrdy enough backdoors to fix it. I don't really think pw database need root, permission edits on linux is easieeee.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey I know its been a super long time since i have been on here atleast since my server went belly up. However I am going to be getting back into working on stuff i thought maybe starting with this guide. Let me see if i can get things sorted out if anyone has links to my original files that would be great too.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
The guide has been updated.
*Fixed all broken links in the actual install portion.
*Added new tips for the install in relation to ubuntu 14 and pwadmin permissions.

I will be fixing the links in the other how to's in the tutorial as well if anyone has the files im missing let me know it would help out a lot. I have some reading up on new files and such I might add stuff for that after I do. The links in my signature have been fixed as well.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Also just a noob question how do I visit the registration scripts if they don't go in the var/www/html/ and where in the curl_reg do I input my credentials? Thanks for replying to a otherwise inactive thread

Registration does not write to pw dabatase even with proper configured.

My issue was php7.0
PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function mysql_connect() in /var/www/html/curl_reg.php:19\nStack trace:\n#0 {main}\n thrown in /var/www/html/

I are an engineer
Reaction score
if it's not in /var/www/html then not sure where you put them (unless, of course, you are using something like wampp. As for curl_reg.php, the variables would be in the section:

Code:
$config = array (
	'hostname'=>'localhost',
	'username'=>'your_username',
	'password'=>'your_password',
	'basename'=>'your_db_name',
	'reg_type'=>'1',
	'goldstat'=>'0',
	'gold_cnt'=>'1000',
);

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
if it's not in /var/www/html then not sure where you put them (unless, of course, you are using something like wampp. As for curl_reg.php, the variables would be in the section:

Code:
$config = array (
    'hostname'=>'localhost',
    'username'=>'your_username',
    'password'=>'your_password',
    'basename'=>'your_db_name',
    'reg_type'=>'1',
    'goldstat'=>'0',
    'gold_cnt'=>'1000',
);

Turned out I had everything configured correctly for the registration scripts its just the registration scripts themselves were screwed. If anyone wants the re-written one pm me and I'll send it.

Also adduser function was screwed. So then when it fixed that then the aquire user passwd function was screwed too.

Then the auth was fucked so replaced it with authd. Also do yourself a favor and if you plan to follow extremely old guides like this one make sure you don't try and use absolutely any newer revisions of poop ever.

I have this successfully running on ubuntu 16.04 with php7.0 and everything brand new.

Now I want to find a PwAdmin thats more recent and functional with 1.5.1

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, I installed your 1.5.1 server, but i have a little problem:

All run fine:

I can create an acount:

But when i launch the client, I have this message:

Can someone help me please ?

Regards.

Last edited:
Back