Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Perfect World 1.5.1 Server Setup SIMPLIFIED

Reaction score
4shared doesn't seem to be recognized in wget ...

Okay, some servers may be case sensitive, so make sure every word and letter matches exactly the 4shared link or else it will fail. Firefox makes them lowercase by default for some reason.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
You need the direct link which file is it I will swap it out with a direct link or is it the server files?

My bad thanks for the info.

Expanded on the gshop tutorial more to follow today.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
It works just fine on both. Trust me ive done the install on about 3 different types of linux either way I fixed the link. I don't know I have fixed it a twice now and it keeps getting reparsed or something and ending up with all the extra chars in it.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
quick question for you guys following this. I have two servers one is just a test server but has a 100mb unmetered connection that i hardly ever use would it help more if I hosted the files and stuff off my server rather than 4shared?

Ben

Developer - JS
Developer
Reaction score
quick question for you guys following this. I have two servers one is just a test server but has a 100mb unmetered connection that i hardly ever use would it help more if I hosted the files and stuff off my server rather than 4shared?

Doesn't really matter, concerned the cost, an actual server is always better then like 4 shared anyway but it doesn't really matter that much.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I already pay for it next to my dedicated so ive got a test environment. I might as well put its connection to good use.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi thx 4 the nice work
Can u pls reupload the gshop data's pls ?
TY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Try this one I am in the process of a huge edit on the guide and creating direct links for the files.

Ben

Developer - JS
Developer
Reaction score
Try this one I am in the process of a huge edit on the guide and creating direct links for the files.

I would say, keep the thread how it is right now, instead make a new thread and post all your links from tools there, that would be alot better organised then including them here. I think Jade Dynasty has a thread with all JD tools i think

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yeah I just meant the links to the files used in the tutorial.

I am also grammar cleaning the thread and organizing it better.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
just fixed the link to the server files guys ill repair the other dead links too my apologies uncle sam had me doing a lot of work lately.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
create a new file call it pwadmin.sh paste this into it:

Code:
#!/bin/bash
#noob installer lol

ip=`/sbin/ifconfig|grep inet|head -1|sed 's/\:/ /'|awk '{print $3}'`

apt-get install -y unzip tomcat7
cd var/lib/tomcat7/webapps/
service tomcat7 stop
wget https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/19918926/pwadmin1.5.1.zip
unzip -o pwadmin1.5.1.zip
service tomcat7 start
echo ""
echo "Open your browser and go to http://"$ip":8080/pwAdmin/"

i have installed debian 5 (lenny) and there is no tomcat7 , only tomcat5 on it. can i use tomcat5?
and i've searched how to install tomcat7 on debian lenny but the link download is down, can i install tomcat7 for debian wheezy on my debian lenny?
thanks before :laugh:

sorry for my bad english:p:

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Honestly I have no clue your best bet would be to try tomcat5 and see if it works if it doesnt I would upgrade to debain 7 you might see if sora or one of the others knows.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
now iam used debian 7, and still same problem. i dont know how to get tomcat 7.
when iam start the pwadmin.sh it says no such file or directory

Ben

Developer - JS
Developer
Reaction score
now iam used debian 7, and still same problem. i dont know how to get tomcat 7.
when iam start the pwadmin.sh it says no such file or directory

You've put it in the right map and gave the right execution rights and tomcat you just download and then you start it from its folder

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello everyone!

I followed the tutorial completely , everything works , but when I want connect to pwAdmin with the password "root", it does not work ..
And i'm can't connect..
Help me please?

And this:

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
now i've got next problem, i dont know how to import roles table. i've search and found nothing

Back