Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

PWServer 1.5.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
still not working :( how frustrating lol
if any1 has this prob with winscp id love to hear ur solution:thumbup1:

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Did you ifconfig to get your servers ip? 192.168.1.250 seems wrong somehow....

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Works good, but the music in iweb is annoying. Also, pwAdmin isn't working correctly for me.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I wrote a pretty comprehensive guide to installing from scratch has all the links you guys need. http://forum.ragezone.com/f753/perfect-world-1-5-1-a-1045161/ also
A lot of the errors you guys are having with pw admin are cause by the directories and start scripts not being chmoded you need to do a recursive chmod on them. They are in the home dir just hidden. I think to see them at least in debian you can use ls-a from your home directory once you know the directory names do a recursive chmod on them. Note you prolly have to list the directory as ./directory or file name in the command. This can be accomplished like this from the home directory or whatever your server dir is chmod -R 777 folder or file name here
I dont recommend 777 maybe 775 but that should fix a lot of the not starting issues and crashes.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i got this problem

"my current client program version is low

any tips ?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sorry for thread pushing but when i start the VBOX Machine i get "Waiting for network configuration..." and it doesnt do anything

Reaction score
I Use a Oracle VM VirtualBox To Run Later I import Server PW 151.
To screen I Put User:Root , Next Password:123456 But Why Can't Put It .
The dial refuses to give up.

sorry for my bad english.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I Use a Oracle VM VirtualBox To Run Later I import Server PW 151.
To screen I Put User:Root , Next Password:123456 But Why Can't Put It .
The dial refuses to give up.

sorry for my bad english.

Her user: root
the password is not: 123456
the correct password is: akatsuki10
to get into the server VBox

Reaction score
/I have closed this thread due to people posting on it while it was out of date, with no activity in several months!
If the original Poster has an update to this thread, Feel free to PM me, and I'll re-open the thread for you.
Thanks,
Henmoro.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back