Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[TUT] Using dagger as claw/fist

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello everyone

I want to share with you how to use a Dagger as a working Claw/Fist + working skills

First of all you have to open your sEledit or any other programm for editing elements.data
Now choose any Dagger you want to use as Claw/Fist:

For ex. ☆Stone Cracker ID: 27797 and clone it
Now give your custom Dagger a new ID.
Next step is changing id_major_type and id_sub_type to the right id's
major: 182(Fist and Claw) and sub: 183 for Fist and 184 for Claws (this might be important later if you want to hex edit weapons).
Now change character_combo_id to 255

Xzowwpm - [TUT] Using dagger as claw/fist - RaGEZONE Forums

Well thats all.. now just save the file and replace on your server and the you just have to spawn/craft the weapon.

FI6iVkl - [TUT] Using dagger as claw/fist - RaGEZONE Forums

Hope I could help anyone with this.. and sorry for my bad english

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Its nice you are in the spirit of sharing, but this is rather basic knowledge and instead of doing all of this instead you can just copy the contents of "file_model_right" and "file_model_left" without ruining a entire ingame item (linked to quests, NPCs, etc, plus its stats)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
none of this seems to work for me the items saved and shows in the elemnt but yet when spawned no graphic or it wont spawn at all from the debug.. any other help on that would be great or if something im doing is wrong as i wanted to take this process onto monster essence too if possible

Back