Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

v145 compiled list (build your own server and client)...

Reaction score
I am still planning to do my release, but, in the meantime follow this and you should be able to get your v145 server working pretty easily :wink:

*For this YOU WILL NEED OFFICIAL PWI CLIENT PATCH V652 (and V632 if you want to fix guild diplomacy menu)

SERVER - http://forum.ragezone.com/f751/perfect-world-1-4-5-a-855803/#post7095834
(or) SERVER (mc NOT wm) - http://forum.ragezone.com/f751/145-server-files-855275/index8.html#post7095519
(or) SERVER (DON'T bother w/ IF update link) - http://forum.ragezone.com/f751/145-server-files-855275/#post7092502

FIXED GS -
FIXED GS.CONF -
FIXED SERVER MAP/SYNC - http://forum.ragezone.com/attachments/f751/116996d1352234982-1-4-5-server-stuff-config.7z
ELEMENTS.DATA (FOR SERVER AND CLIENT) -

The only other thing I can think of that will or may be an issue (if I remember correctly) was that I did get the "java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.mysql.jdbc.Driver" error from the auth daemon.
This is an easy fix if you do run across this problem. All you will have to do is edit your authd as discussed HERE and HERE (add :../lib/mysql-connector-java-5.0.8-bin.jar: to your authd)

Optionally/Additionally, it wont stop your server from working but, you may get GACD errors, if you're worried about this just delete the GACD that came with the above server 'package' and use GACD from v144...

Then, you can use an official PWi client patch v652 with this (just make sure to overwrite the elements.data in the below package with the one from above):

You can then use official PWi patch v652 tasks.data (copy straight from client to server) ~ or ~ take official PWi v632 tasks.data and 'export' as a v102 tasks (for the client and server side), and use it :wink:

Also, use from official PWi 652 (copy straight from client to server)

You're on your own for gshop, use one of the two 144+ gShop editors in the releases section and make your own <.<

If you made it this far, attempting to use "guild diplomacy" will make your client crash. This has a simple fix, use the guild diplomacy from interfaces.pck from official PWi client patch v632 (thread that you can read up on this HERE: http://forum.ragezone.com/f750/diplomacy-button-fix-145-pwi-866144/#post7169884).
More specifically you will want to use the "guild_diplomacyapply.xml" (replace in the base and version01 directories) from official PWi patch v632...

Now, if you've made it THIS far, iWeb may come in handy :wink:, you can get that here:

IWEB - http://forum.ragezone.com/f751/1-4-5-release-iweb-857417/#post7106856

I know this probably still wont help some people "get it working". All I can suggest is, if you still cannot get it 'working', to keep trying over and over and over again until you do succeed! Because whether you 'failed' once or a thousand times, nothing compares to that feeling of self gratification when you do finally get it 'working' on your own :wink: Other than that, I suppose one could take the lazy way out and wait until I release my release... Though remember, I have no projected let alone promised date for that <.< So my next best recommendation would be to go download my current v136 release and try to learn from it, then trying again, lathering rinsing and repeating as necessary until you 'get it' :wink:

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'll be reviewing my files.
But I'll do all the 0 with your tutorial.

Thanks for sharing your knowledge.

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
Great work 343, and much applaud for taking the time to write the guide for some people.

Reaction score
Thank you, I'm pretty sure that's the current 'build' I'm using which will soon become my v145 'add-on' release. I am working harder on the v136 ('base') part right now at the moment...

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
send me a message my way when you get time, ill help you speed things up a little ;)

Reaction score
The only other thing I can think of that will or may be an issue (if I remember correctly) was that I did get the "java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.mysql.jdbc.Driver" error from the auth daemon.

This is an easy fix if you do run across this problem. All you will have to do is edit your authd as discussed HERE and HERE (add :../lib/mysql-connector-java-5.0.8-bin.jar: to your authd)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

You should add it first post.. There's people that doesn't read comments and starts with reply directly before even reading whole thread.

Reactions: 343
Reaction score
I know this probably still wont help some people "get it working". All I can suggest is, if you still cannot get it 'working', to keep trying over and over and over again until you do succeed! Because whether you 'failed' once or a thousand times, nothing compares to that feeling of self gratification when you do finally get it 'working' on your own :wink: Other than that, I suppose one could take the lazy way out and wait until I release my release... Though remember, I have no projected let alone promised date for that <.< So my next best recommendation would be to go download my current v136 release and try to learn from it, then trying again, lathering rinsing and repeating as necessary until you 'get it' :wink:

add:
Always check the first post for any additions or changes, as I have/am/will add/change any little things as I remember them :wink: (some things will get a new post too, some will not)

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
:thumbup1: good guide but i guaranty some people will still ask especially when they got an issue :D and the search button won't work...

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Thank you loads again for your sharing your knowledge 343, I'm still tinkering with 1.4.4 atm, probably won't bother with 1.4.5 til I get used to that!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i have been downloading all kind of 1.4.5 serverfiles and trying to setup my server all day and night i'm tired of asking for help so and still ppl will ignore i been searching and reading lots so you gonna tell me search for your answer..? =[ i use orcale vbox and ubuntu-12.04-server-amd64.iso
oracle stats v - v145 compiled list (build your own server and client)... - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
wow so i should download another 1.4.5 server files...

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Ok well i followed this tutorial, I did a dozen things people told me to do, I made new gshop following that guide, ive tried every damn patch on client and no matter what Im getting client version too low error. Server is running fine no errors but cant for the life of me get the damn client to connect. Anyone could give me a hand or offer some input would be greatly appreciated, after a week Id like to get this done and live as have people waiting to play.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I followed guide and readed a lot of post.
I have server from http://forum.ragezone.com/f751/tutorial-download-pw-server-1-a-856783/ running fine with 639 client: (580->applied patches from pwi till 639, then client files)

My problems were.
- gs fixed exp rates... (solved patching gs )
- Shop was in portuguese (I could edit gshop.dat and made gshopsev.dat (using pwtools gshopedit and GShop Editor 144 v2))
- Teleporting to tellus didn't work. (used world_tartgets.sev from pwi145v63 release)
- Auction didn't work (auctionid.txt solved copying from client and changuing encoding to GBK)
- Diplomacy button crash (solved using 632 files) Note. the files are not really in any 632 patch, i think they come from 621 or so.
- Friend list dissapearing (still woking on that)

Advices:

- Make sure permissions are ok . chmod -R 755 /PWServer should be enough. (but not really very security safe)
- Enough RAM to bring up main world.
- IP's are correct in configuration files
- If you're using Debian you can have connectitivity issues with java (authd)

Ok well i followed this tutorial, I did a dozen things people told me to do, I made new gshop following that guide, ive tried every damn patch on client and no matter what Im getting client version too low error. Server is running fine no errors but cant for the life of me get the damn client to connect. Anyone could give me a hand or offer some input would be greatly appreciated, after a week Id like to get this done and live as have people waiting to play.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i would like to if i can..

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I give up, putting up 144 server least it works, panels mostly work etc and I honestly don't have time to mess with this version anymore I have patches to get done on my JD and FW servers this week. Ill get back to it when can breathe again Im sure, I never let a damn game beat me yet not about to now..

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
thank you for your sharing,and what's runtime environment it need,i have 145 server on the redhat as4,i put the 144web with jetty 7 in my server,but can't getroledata and update it,so i want to update this release,so which soft shall i install,such java jre,my version is 1.6.0.12.......?whatever,thank again!:cool:

Back