Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

to add gfx effect onto character

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I can see gfx effect with d_gfx command in gm console which in dynamicobjects.data with Dynamic Objects Editor.exe (I download it from this forum RAGEZONE)
and i wonder to add those gfx effect onto character

I try to look over NPC Watcher of the Earth ECM
but, there is no GFX path

For your attention, time and answer, i say thank you very much
:thumbup1::thumbup1::thumbup1:

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
To add gfx to a players model you would need to create a wrist fashion item in elements.data attached to a blank dds so its invisible then you would need to link a gfx to that item ID using the Player ECM script (located in the gender for that classes .ecm file) also all of the information written in the player ecm as far as gfx file path are written in base64 which is easy to encode and decode from so you shouldn't have any troubles.

This would be the best current possible method to link 3D models/GFX to specific parts of a players actual model.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you very much for the explanation :thumbup1::thumbup1::thumbup1:
I will try and try

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is blademaster/warrior ecm that has fox form gfx effect on the right foot only, you can change to another gfx effect as you wish

Back