Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Can't log in from outsite of network?!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello to everyone, frist of all, I wanna send my thanks to 343 for his awesome work with ¤ The Complete PW Package ¤So, here is my problem...I have my internet coming from outside, than, its connects to my router an than to my pc (dedicated server).Here what's look like...
Screenshot_2 - Can't log in from outsite of network?! - RaGEZONE Forums So, first problem: My pc prefectly connects with database, pwAdmin, in game. But my Brother's pc doesn't connect so well. Why so well? Here is the thing: Screenshot_1 - Can't log in from outsite of network?! - RaGEZONE Forums He can connect to the server at character select BUT he can't get ingame!!!Aparatly he connects with database but doen`t with the server...Get stucked right before showing 30 seg count down to connectOh, I almost forgot itI running a hamachi server, witch is everyone connected. Me, my brother and ubuntu server. Screenshot_3 - Can't log in from outsite of network?! - RaGEZONE Forums I could move my server to connect directly to my frist modem, but, if i want to some friend from outside LAN PARTY to connect how should I procced? :?:If anyone could help i would thanks!

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Fixed, enable DMZ and even my friend from other location could login.

Upvote 0
Back