Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Custom Content Question

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Is there a release that has a lot of custom stuff like clothing, hair, mounts added to it? Or is there tool that help to add?

My brother and I try to add a couple things on to hrace's but it breaks and we reinstall every time. Our fault entirely! It works before we mess with it! lol

I was just wondering if there was a more custom set up (Client/ Server Release) or a tool already available? Or are we on our own to find and add stuff?

Thanks in advance for any help/recommendations!

Note: This is purely for ourselves at home not a full on server for lots of people. In the meantime we'll keep trying!

[B]aSH
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Custom content is usually custom and requires knowledge in specific departments of the PW Client to create such work.

As far as adding PWI Content you have the Ronny's Downgrader which makes it possible for people to add areas fully functional via client side only such as the weapons, armour, glows, mounts, npc's etc for you to add at your own needs.

Adding other wan mei games such as Zhuxian will require extra knowledge which may take a while to get the grasp of, I believe there isnt any tutorials on how this kind of process but I do know Eistiger released a tool to make it easier if you understand the structure.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thanks nofxpunkerbrian, we will look into structure and for this Eistiger tool... that's more than what we were trying to find.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I seriously doubt its your fault it breaks, after messing with that release myself I have come to find that he has modified a crapload of files so its really a pain to work with. Have spent 3 days so far just converting a lot of it to english because the elements.data file for example on the server has had custom npc stuff added to it so you cannot just drop a 1.5.3 client elements.data file into the server (it will crash all maps because your missing some added ids) so unless you know the editing very well, I wouldn't try to customize the hrace release.

Back