Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

.gfx colors and numbers

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Does anyone know of the basic colors numbers available in .gfx files? i'd like to learn which numbers = which colors in the .gfx files however am having some trouble finding out. Has anyone possibly made a list of these numbers yet?

Reaction score
If they follow the standard formular for conversion of ARGB to INT you can use windows calculator

Method 1:
  1. Pick a color of your choice ARGB i.e. (127, 48, 248, 7)
  2. start windows calculator, choose programmer mode, switch to dec view and select Dword operation mode
  3. use the math formula: ((A*256 + R) * 256 + G)* 256 + B = 2133915655
  4. this should be the argbINT used in gfx

Method 2:
  1. pick a color of your choice ARGB i.e. (127, 48, 248, 7)
  2. find the hex value (your favorite paint software should show it, or use an online converter) -> 7F30F807
  3. start windows calculator, choose programmer mode, switch to hex view and select Dword operation mode
  4. paste the hex code and switch from hex to dec = 2133915655
  5. this should be the argbINT used in gfx

Notes:
  • it could be that the Alpha meaning is different 255 -> no transparency, 0 -> fully transparent
  • also the values for G and B are sometimes switched

Back