Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Looking for a certain server and its files.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello guys~

I was wondering if anyone happens to have BLue Dragon perfect World's files laying around? I can do with a torrent or the actual files. I'm starting some work in my own little server to give myself something to do and there are a TON of textures in BDPW that I still haven't seen anywhere else, on any game. I'm not looking to profit off of the files or use them for anything but my own personal use, because let's face it. I'm a fashion lady, even when im playing the game by myself. lol. Any help would be lovely~ :kiss:

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
You don't need server files if its models, textures, or anything like that you want.
All of those things are stored client side in the pck files.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
That's what I meant. I'm not interested in the servers files, I'm only interested in the client side. Speaking of which, I found a copy, from like.. umpteen years ago. So if a mod wants to lock/delete this, feel free~!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back