Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Perfect World Offline

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello, its my first time to create an perfect world server.

is this possible i can play offline?

what are the things i need?

by the way i have a perfectworld philippines client.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
any vmware image from beasty or colinux image from totoman

just setup server on the same pc as your client and play:)

Nerd-IO
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yes you can play offline ^^

3 choices are possibles to do your pwserver:

1. Using coLinux, maximum players capacity of 45.. and it's so long and hard to do.. but you don't need a lot of ram like vmware x)

2. VMware and beastie image, it's more easier than coLinux and you have more players capacity. But you will need a lot of ram if you want to open all instances and world !

3. Linux dedicated computer, the best and more stable way to do a good pwserver! =) But you will need a second computer.. 1 for the server and 1 to play ^^. It's a nice way if you want to do a small pwserver for you and your friends =) For small friendly LAN party too ^^

Good luck! :eek:tt1:

Romulan.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
dont post twice about the same thing...use the search to find it

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
is that possible i can play using lan without internet..?? i couldn't find it in any search :(:

Reaction score
Of course you could. However, if this is your only intent, to play PW 'offline' (by yourself) you're going to get awful bored awful fast (PW is a MMO for a reason)!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Yes you can play offline ^^

3 choices are possibles to do your pwserver:

1. Using coLinux, maximum players capacity of 45.. and it's so long and hard to do.. but you don't need a lot of ram like vmware x)

2. VMware and beastie image, it's more easier than coLinux and you have more players capacity. But you will need a lot of ram if you want to open all instances and world !

3. Linux dedicated computer, the best and more stable way to do a good pwserver! =) But you will need a second computer.. 1 for the server and 1 to play ^^. It's a nice way if you want to do a small pwserver for you and your friends =) For small friendly LAN party too ^^

Good luck! :eek:tt1:

Romulan.

How to play perfect world offline LAN with friend?
How to share server virtualbox to wireless network?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i have my own 1.3.6 client... could it work with 343 releases?
and how could i use the server file from 343 release by virtual box in windows 7?

Back