Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to Make a Perfect World Private Server

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
If anybody knows and will make a tutorial, or can link me to a tutorial that would be great, me and some friends are trying to set one up and could use a guide on how to do it.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hm. I'll agree, I think that since this whole forum is development of perfect world private servers it is pretty simple to find on your own... Go to the search bar, and search forum threads for server files or private servers...
Or, just browse through the pages and pages of threads and look for something that says [Release] next to it and sounds remotely like it would be server files... as for guides...probably come along with it when you look at the thread...
I don't even work with the server files directly and i'm the least technologically useful person that I know, but i'm still able to find it so I have faith you can too :)
and good luck with your server :thumbup1:

Reaction score
Last edited:
Nerd-IO
Reaction score
Server files are coded for linux system only :mellow:

Can't be runned in Command prompt xD

Reaction score
Server files are coded for linux system only :mellow:

Can't be runned in Command prompt xD

Depends on the commandprompt :D:

Hi, I am sorry to bother you.
Recently I thought to buy a VPS server for Perfetc World.:laugh:
A what ? VPS = Video Program System
I bet you want a vServer.

But I have a problem with the server, I can not make it connect on my IPs, I do not either Client (phase transformation from 1.4 to 1.3).
Please enter my computer with Team Viewer. And install Server for me.
You will not learn when we do that ( i tried that also and at last i learned by just getting small help :wink: )

You'll have GM on my server.:thumbup1:
Yikes. No thanks. Too much work for nothing :D:

Sorry for my bad English!:blush::blushing:
Its readable. Seen much worse threads ( some of mine for example :D: )

ID my Y! Messenger is: xxx
And my email is: xxx

Please help me,I want to make a public server.
24/24

Thanks in advance!
Everybody wants to make a public Server. Never seen someone playing MMORPG in single player ( nah dont think about that sentence :D: )

My advice:

1. Check what kind of vServer you have
- If it has less than 8 GB RAM forget about it
2. Read the Guides for standalone Serverfiles ( not vBox or VMWare )
3. Understand them ( !!! )
4. Try to make all things as described in the Guide and the posts after them
5. If you fail, then ask again including all error messages.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Depends on the commandprompt :D:
Umm no... only windows calls it a command prompt, every other OS out there calls it a terminal

A what ? VPS = Video Program System
I bet you want a vServer.
VPS = Virtual Private Server...

My advice:

1. Check what kind of vServer you have
- If it has less than 8 GB RAM forget about it
Only if you want all maps running at once, you only need like 2 gb to run main world and a few other maps...
2. Read the Guides for standalone Serverfiles ( not vBox or VMWare )
Whats wrong with Virtualbox? Its perfectly capable of running a server thats always online, only thing you cant use a VM for is a NTP server, as those tend to get inaccurate over time
3. Understand them ( !!! )
4. Try to make all things as described in the Guide and the posts after them
5. If you fail, then ask again including all error messages.
If you fail, go back, try again, follow steps closely, it is very rare it is a fluke just to you, probably something amazingly obvious and you just don't see it right away, I don't ever post on forums or w/e until I really, really, really just cant figure it out, and at that point, I usually figure it out then look at myself like an idiot

/redtext

Reaction score
I'm gonna toss in my .02... I would personally not want a 'virtual server' or 'virtual private' server, this machine is shared and in my 'onion' is no good; what you need is a real dedicated server ;)

Reaction score
I'm gonna toss in my .02... I would personally not want a 'virtual server' or 'virtual private' server, this machine is shared and in my 'onion' is no good; what you need is a real dedicated server ;)

Actually... yeah that is true of most VPS's out there, they suck butt, BUT for services like Amazon EC2 it would work wonderfully on and in many cases come out cheaper then a dedicated server from most providers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back