Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Anyone want's to open a new server?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Before I start. I'd like to apologise to Moderators if this ain't the place to post this kind of thread here.
If so, please move the thread to the correct section. If thread must be deleted, give me a message!

Hello PW'ers. I'd like to know if anyone is willing to open a new server and having a great developing skills and no money to open his own server without getting paid for work, but just doing just because of loving what your doing.

Well I've tried something myself long time ago, but I was horrible Dev. Actually, I wasn't Dev at all. I was just using the tools and following simple tutorials, lol.

My idea is to create a classic PW server (1.3.6. ofc) with no cash shop or Pay to Play.
A old classic PWI server. No custom poop or anything. Just lvl up, go do quests, FB, HH and so on. Get geared up and PvP. Of course adding some extra rates. I just really miss the old times and I hate most of the new stuff that PWI has come by. There is no place to play such a server, so I came up with this idea of creating my own server. Actually, just paying for the server.

Second idea is to re-create an old private server I've played before - Fake Perfect World.

So yeah, I am kinda recruiting a Dev team lol.
If any of you are interested or have something to offer me, give me a message. :)

Regards
Antary.

Reaction score
Im interesing too, i have 4 years experience with a wow server , and few weeks ago i thinking like you , and started somehow a server development

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello everyone.

it's been a while since i started this post. Also I somehow managed to open a Private Server, but I got some difficulties in my way, so I am looking for developers that are willing to join and spend some quality time. :)
The servers is recreation of old Fake Perfect World Xtreme server. If anyone is interested hit me up.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello everyone.

it's been a while since i started this post. Also I somehow managed to open a Private Server, but I got some difficulties in my way, so I am looking for developers that are willing to join and spend some quality time. :)
The servers is recreation of old Fake Perfect World Xtreme server. If anyone is interested hit me up.

i'm interesing

Reaction score
might I recommend you to look at the old v4/v6/v8 world 2 client files, I posted a link in the 1.3.8 thread. that will assist in balance for no cash shop

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hello everyone.

If you have money to spend on hosting a server, you have money to spend on hiring developers and paying them per hour to do the work you want.

Back