• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Auction NPC not working/opening

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi guys, how are you? Hope fine!
Well, I'm facing a problem in a server file that Auction NPC not works.
When do I click her, simple nothing happens... Sounds like there is some miss configuration at Server side, I dunno, maybe in client. (I'm looking for tutorials about files server and client side, I'll be better soon)
- In my gdeliveryd folder there is a audictionid.txt file with items's id I guess...

Could someone help me with where I can find this config?
Thank you! :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I see this is over a year old but if you are still watching thread sounds like an issue in your client folder what i would guess is that your Auctioneer in your elements.data file does not have the proper service ID What PWI server are you running 1.3.x, 1.4.x or 1.5.x

Upvote 0
Back